JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The one thing I find interesting about WA and the OR .
Bills is they say what the fine and jail time is for the guy who got his gun stolen and used in a crime or ACCEDENT.
BUT THEY DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PERSON WHO STOLE THE GUN AND USED IT

Thats because they'll be released the next day on bail to go nab another gun owners things. its a system designed to rob you not them. Set up a patsy fall man who will just be a career criminal anyways and let him go STING OP people to help get them guns off the streets.

Thats because they'll be released the next day on bail to go nab another gun owners things. its a system designed to rob you not them. Set up a patsy fall man who will just be a career criminal anyways and let him go STING OP people to help get them guns off the streets.
Yep theft murder robbery .
We all know it is ILLAGAL.
Has been for ever .
But some how these people just keep doing it over and over again

TIN foil hat for a moment :
An uncontrollable society, requires control.

Thats all that being done, is gaining more control, more influence, and more power
repeating the cycle each year until done.

It truly is that simple whats being done.

TIN foil hat for a moment :
An uncontrollable society, requires control.

Thats all that being done, is gaining more control, more influence, and more power
repeating the cycle each year until done.

It truly is that simple whats being done.

Pfft....Tin foil hats? come on man get on my level!

maxresdefault.jpg

I am the conspiracy king. None shall beat me!

Reviewing Section 6 of SB 501..
It applies to Detachable and "Fixed" magazines so six-shooters would be banned. Also would ban pump-action shotguns as they have removable plugs.
It does exempt .22 cal rifles with tube magazine and lever-guns with tube magazine. I don't see an exception for black powder revolvers.

Reviewing Section 6 of SB 501..
It applies to Detachable and "Fixed" magazines so six-shooters would be banned. Also would ban pump-action shotguns as they have removable plugs.
It does exempt .22 cal rifles with tube magazine and lever-guns with tube magazine. I don't see an exception for black powder revolvers.
But revolvers dont have magazines, they have cylinders. Ones square, the others round. Basic geometry really...

Seriously, this bill is already in the news and there's already stirring about its restrictiveness being "unconstitutional"...

Me thinks this is window dressing for what they really want, closing the "Charlestown loophole" - whatever that is... Restricting magazine capacity to perhaps 10 rounds like other states have. And who knows what else...

Push back folks... Push back hard... Let them know that enough is enough...

But revolvers dont have magazines, they have cylinders. Ones square, the others round. Basic geometry really...

Seriously, this bill is already in the news and there's already stirring about its restrictiveness being "unconstitutional"...

Me thinks this is window dressing for what they really want, closing the "Charlestown loophole" - whatever that is... Restricting magazine capacity to perhaps 10 rounds like other states have. And who knows what else...

Push back folks... Push back hard... Let them know that enough is enough...

That's basically what I've been saying in the various threads on this bill. I think this bill serves 2 purposes - 1. to appease some local rich schoolkids (with rich parent donors) from Lake Oswego, and 2. to distract us from what they're really planning to do.

Seriously, folks are putting up page after page of rants about this bill, about only having 5 rounds and only buying 20 rounds a month. I guarantee if something like that passed, it would be tied up in the courts right away.

They want legislation that will pass with less chance of being blocked, that's the danger and that's what we need to be watching for. In the meantime, I think I've now counted 6 threads discussing this one bill that likely, won't go anywhere.

Watch out folks, don't allow them to take your eyes off the mark, or where you out before the real fight even gets started.

I still think this one is DOA, but other proposals, more likely to pass, are coming.

Haven't you heard? They get released on bail the very next day...no big deal. slap on the hand and a night in jail and they're out to do it all over again.
Unless they are illegal, then they sign them up for SSI, foodstamps, and drive them to the DMV to get a undocumented driver licenses.
That way they can more easily drive place to place to commit crimes.

Last Edited:
There is one thing on this proposed legislation that makes me giggle like a little girl......the 20 round a month limit. Not because I like the idea, but because now all the duck club fudds......Bill Monroe......who were so quick to throw other gun owners under the bus are now getting a taste of their BS. We told you that the gun grabbers would get around to you sooner or later but you wouldn't believe it.

I would love to be in a gun shop and watch one of these fudds when they are told that you can only buy 4/5ths of a box of shotgun shells......per month. :D

E

There is one thing on this proposed legislation that makes me giggle like a little girl......the 20 round a month limit. Not because I like the idea, but because now all the duck club fudds......Bill Monroe......who were so quick to throw other gun owners under the bus are now getting a taste of their BS. We told you that the gun grabbers would get around to you sooner or later but you wouldn't believe it.

I would love to be in a gun shop and watch one of these fudds when they are told that you can only buy 4/5ths of a box of shotgun shells......per month. :D

E

Oh what a tangled web we weave............ looks like the fudds. ended up fudding themselves pretty good:rolleyes:

BTW. Some magazines are tubular. Most pump action shotguns have tubular magazines that are capable of holding six rounds when plug removed.
So Mossy 500 and Remi 870 will be verboten.

As I said, be conscious of where we live. Reaction to open carry in Texas is going to be different from reaction to open carry in California and Oregon.

Agreed, as a general rule, it is completely counterproductive.

The only thing I would add is that where you are in Oregon is going to be very different as to the reaction to open carry. I've seen a lot of said in eastern Oregon (which is a huge swath of the state) and, to a much lesser extent, in the southern area. Eastern Oregon is, in many respects, a different state, albeit culturally, and, alas, not politically.

Where can I buy a lever action revolver, ..... sounds interesting

Time to rock the Volcanic. Kick'n it old school ... real old school.

volcanic.jpg

So now we're letting students define/dictate legislation?

Oregon politics is indeed a special kind of stupid!!!

So stupid it will blow your mind. And getting more brainless by the moment! :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top