JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Anti-Gunners in Salem have introduced yet another attack on your rights and property.

House Bill 3265 bans standard capacity magazines. Possession of any magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds will get you 6 months in jail. "Use" of a standard capacity magazine will get you a year in jail and a $6250.00 fine.

Wow, if true, this is even more draconian than California magazine ban plus no grandfather clause as stated. Proposing actual jail time is definitely a step above and beyond the Progressive "death by a thousand cuts"!

What is it with Oregon and their fascination with the $6,250.00 fine amount. This is not the first time that this number has been bandied about. Is it a statewide minimum or the legislators favorite Pic-Six number?

OFF mass-mailings show interest of OFF subscribers. It will also help to make a personal phone call to the legislators of your area. They need volume of participation to convince them. AND: Vote, and send money to candidates in swayable districts. If you are in a 80% Democrat district, you may not even have a pro-gun person to support. Vote against the gun-blamer and send money to the gun supporters in districts with closer margins.

Here for all those who contact there elected officials.:
House RepresentativesDemocrats
The house link.
Senate SenatorsDemocrats
Senate Link.
I wrote each and everyone of them even if I copied and pasted to them all. ;)
Personally I hope they or some argue with me! LOL.
I can give them an earful of forefather quotes. :p I can talk or email a blue streak when it comes to our gun rights.
I had a on going letter writing campaign with Sneaker Mom Patty Murry back when Foley was still speaker of the House. And I lived in Washington. :cool:

The house link.
Senate SenatorsDemocrats
Senate Link.
I can give them an earful of forefather quotes. :p I can talk or email a blue streak when it comes to our gun rights.
I had a on going letter writing campaign with Sneaker Mom Patty Murry back when Foley was still speaker of the House. And I lived in Washington. :cool:

I used to study Criminal Justice under Rep. Chris Gorsek when he used to teach at Mt. Hood CC. He was a good guy. He of all people should know that it isn't the gun that makes a criminal. I'll reach out to him to pick his brain.

The house link.
Senate SenatorsDemocrats
Senate Link.
This was back at the time Clinton was wanting to pass the Assault weapon ban. I gave up after she notified me or Foley did that it was just for ten years. But I did my damndest to try and change her mind. Foley turned on me, swore he wouldn't vote for it then did. Glad we were able to remove him when we did.

This is all further proof that we lack unity within the gun owning community. If we can't accomplish that, we'll never be able to save what's left of our Civil Right to keep and bear arms...
We've always lacked unity. Remember the people that didn't want to go to rallies unless the rallies were run exactly like they wanted? Certain topics were deal breakers and kept them away,,,

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top