JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I met a kid years ago who said he had been attacked by a group of coyotes & he had the scars to prove it-- Everybody else said he was lying, back then nobody believed coyotes would attack a person
Two years ago on the island they had two of them come out of the brush on the beach and take a little dog right next to the dogs owner.

Monday night I was sitting on the couch and saw two coyotes walking up the street from the park, walked out and was 50 yards from one of them if I keep seeing them I will start setting the rifle out.

Had one come out from between my house and the neighbors' Monday morning while I was warming up the truck ( 4:30 am ). Thought it was a stray dog for a minute, but nope, 'Yote. Walked past me about 20 feet in front of the truck, hit the sidewalk and sauntered on down the street.

This was the third or fourth one I've seen this year. Usually spot one or two a year, but there has been a definate uptick in the past 4-5 years. I'm a block off of McLoughlin by the trolly trail, FWIW. Seems to be a nice highway for some of the roaming critters, shopping carts optional.

Coyotes may steal pets, but I have far less fear being attacked by one than I do stray and poorly trained dogs.
Just sayin'

It isn't the one you need to worry about, I met a young man of small stature who claimed a pack tried to eat him and he had some convincing scars to back his story & that was 25 years ago, coyotes have only gotten more encroached upon and braver since then

It isn't the one you need to worry about, I met a young man of small stature who claimed a pack tried to eat him and he had some convincing scars to back his story & that was 25 years ago, coyotes have only gotten more encroached upon and braver since then
I'm still less worried about a pack ambushing me than wild dogs, strays, and poorly trained pets. In a city, good luck seeing more than a couple and their litter.

I'm still less worried about a pack ambushing me than wild dogs, strays, and poorly trained pets. In a city, good luck seeing more than a couple and their litter.

I used to see only a few here and there in the early morning hours. Then Earl Blumenauer , :rolleyes: bargained away us getting trash picked up at our house in favor of the abysmal curb side collection eco-trucks.. Now they rove in packs of several at a time right in my Eastside front yard preying on vermin attracted by the high concentration of trash on the streets.

Axiom: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

--or--

if a dingbat leftist politician has his hands in it, it' is going turn out baad. :s0002:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top