JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do I know.

A08BABF0-DAB8-420E-9410-3EEED3E2F84E.jpeg

Interesting, if a foreign invader comes into our town and neighborhood then we say we will fight to protect our neighbors and property. Yet if foreign subversion gets useful idiots to burn us down then our backs are turned on our community. Insanity.
Apples and oranges... heck, more like apples and dragonflies.

Hmmmm....Depends.

Just what is the situation....?
Do I like you....?
Do you owe me money...?

Seriously though....defend / protect from what...?
And...does their Idea of defense and mine align....?
Andy
+1. I believe in "community" and supporting your neighbors but there is no way in hell I'm going to be party to pulling a gun on an unarmed person out on the street who may or may not be guilty of petty theft.

And if you have friends/neighbors/family asking you for that kind of help, you need to think about getting some new friends et al.

Not my cows...not my pasture...not my bulls**t.

+1. I believe in "community" and supporting your neighbors but there is no way in hell I'm going to be party to pulling a gun on an unarmed person out on the street who may or may not be guilty of petty theft.

And if you have friends/neighbors/family asking you for that kind of help, you need to think about getting some new friends et al.

Not my cows...not my pasture...not my bulls**t.
your life - you philosophy

but we don't have "streets" out here - private roads up to properties

we live different out here in remote Clark Co - both individuals who were killed by property owners were unarmed - but aggressive

boots are a weapon - fist and elbows of an attacker are a weapon when one is over 70

backhoes and manure piles

we live different out here in remote Clark Co - both individuals who were killed by property owners were unarmed - but aggressive

boots are a weapon - fist and elbows of an attacker are a weapon when one is over 70

Trowels and pupu platters

Bragging about using lethal force and then disposing of the bodies/evidence on your property is a great look for the 2A community……

Bragging about using lethal force and then disposing of the bodies/evidence on your property is a great look for the 2A community……
you never dispose of bodies on your own property

bragging about using lethal force? is that how you interpret our willingness to defend our family, property and neighbor out in the country?

I think I'll back out of this conversation before it get nasty

I'm not sure why you would think I was talking to or about you. I assure you, I was not. Moreover, your situation is obviously different from what I described.

Reasonable lengths like calling police or fire if there is need. And, naturally, being helpful and neighborly to folks in need.

But inserting myself into a situation in which bullets fly and/or could result in lengthy prison time? Not a chance.
Absolutely this.

Apples and oranges... heck, more like apples and dragonflies.
Oh I don't know, folks won't help guard the neighbors so their neighbors sure won't help guard them. Once the neighbors get hit then where does the criminal go....while we are away from home. Once the criminals destroy the business then where does the community shop? A civilization doesn't allow criminals to destroy it but fear of a government that uses criminals will stop honest citizens from doing the right thing. Unless you are Kyle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top