JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who exactly are these veterans, retired police and hunters hes citing again?

The open invitation to Sheriffs is particularly comical.

The ironic thing is.. He keeps repeating the buzzword of "equitable". He knew what he was involved with. 🙄

Equitable is just code for communism. And i will say, to quote a famous line from the Princess Bride, "I do not think this word means what you think it means." to this fool.

Because .. If this POS BM (ballot measure or the other thing you were thinking) were actually "equitable" it would make it easier to get firearms and standard capacity mags into the hands of all the people. But I digress

This guy is a freekin' wack job Godsquatter.

He is not presenting anything in a 'religious' format - as I see it - and I am NOT religious.
I wonder if it's all an act. A few people spotted him at a Ducks game, dressed in a ducks jersey. Then when it comes to interviews he's always wearing his pastor robe to make it seem like he's a concerned leader of faith. He's a good actor. I'll give him that.

It's actually unusual for a pastor to be so highly vocal and involved in politics like he is. He's a tool.

Cheif sponsor of 114.
As well as ALL the garbage propositions going on here in Oregun for the last several years. Hence the reason that we are losing, no one does their homework or even pays attention until it too late. Not aimed at you but you were asked a question that anyone should readily know.

This forked tongue serpent hiding behind the cloth of religion is nothing but a false prophet spreading his lies for the weak minded and simpletons who make up the vast majority of Portland Voters! He is staying vocal/relevant for his newest push, I.P. 18, the "Assault Weapons Ban" and other lies he and his Bunch of Soros/Giffords, Bloomberg Cucks! Watch for LEVO to start that push in the Oregon Legislature this coming Season of Treason, ............Er...........Legislative session!

I wonder if it's all an act. A few people spotted him at a Ducks game, dressed in a ducks jersey. Then when it comes to interviews he's always wearing his pastor robe to make it seem like he's a concerned leader of faith. He's a good actor. I'll give him that.

It's actually unusual for a pastor to be so highly vocal and involved in politics like he is. He's a tool.

6F00AD0D-7CEB-4B6F-B349-30E4B0541C53.jpeg

Does anyone know how to find out about his or his churches tax exempt status? Maybe some of those new 80,000 IRS agents should do an audit on this tool and his church.

What Are The Rules And Restrictions To Become Tax Exempt?
There are a few rules and restrictions you must follow in order to become a tax-exempt non-profit organization.

First, your organization must be organized for one or more of the following exempt purposes: charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition or preventing cruelty to children or animals.

Second, your organization must not be organized for profit. This means that your organization cannot be operated for the benefit of private interests. All money earned by your organization must be used for the furtherance of your exempt purpose.

Furthermore, your organization must also not be organized for profit and you must not engage in any political activities. If you do engage in political activities, you will lose your tax-exempt status.

Additionally, your non-profit must meet certain public support tests in order to maintain its tax-exempt status. These tests vary depending on the type of non-profit you have organized.

also listed elsewhere:
  • No substantial part of its activity may be attempting to influence legislation
  • The organization may not intervene in political campaigns

Does anyone know how to find out about his or his churches tax exempt status? Maybe some of those new 80,000 IRS agents should do an audit on this tool and his church.

What Are The Rules And Restrictions To Become Tax Exempt?
There are a few rules and restrictions you must follow in order to become a tax-exempt non-profit organization.

First, your organization must be organized for one or more of the following exempt purposes: charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition or preventing cruelty to children or animals.

Second, your organization must not be organized for profit. This means that your organization cannot be operated for the benefit of private interests. All money earned by your organization must be used for the furtherance of your exempt purpose.

Furthermore, your organization must also not be organized for profit and you must not engage in any political activities. If you do engage in political activities, you will lose your tax-exempt status.

Additionally, your non-profit must meet certain public support tests in order to maintain its tax-exempt status. These tests vary depending on the type of non-profit you have organized.

also listed elsewhere:
  • No substantial part of its activity may be attempting to influence legislation
  • The organization may not intervene in political campaigns
I think this has been tried and the IRS simply turns a deaf ear to the complainants. In fact I think a couple of members here filed complaints about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top