JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dear Kenneth,

Everyday gun violence is in the headlines in Oregon and around the Nation. Yesterday's cover story in the Sunday Oregonian was just one more example. Most of these stories speak of the violence and tragic loss of life as well as the increasingly lethal power of guns and ammunition. Few speak of solutions.
We are at a Kairos moment in Oregon. For we have in our hands two of the most important pieces of legislation seen in Oregon in the last 20 years and presently the most significant being proposed in the nation. IP 17 and IP 18 will truly make a difference and set a hopeful tone for the nation with their passage in November 2022.
Now is the time to donate in this last week of 2021. This has been a grassroots movement the likes of which hasn't been seen in Oregon in years, with the vast majority of donations coming from individuals like yourself. Our children's health and well being as well as the public health of all Oregonians will be greatly enhanced by our passage of IP 17 and IP 18 this November.

DONATE

Please donate now and encourage others to join you in giving and in joining this vitally important movement for the health and well being of all who reside in Oregon.

Blessings,

Rev. Dr. Mark Knutson

Hey Pastor Knutson...Maybe crime went up in Portland because Portland got a reputation for being a permissive sort of lawless place where people are just "okay" with everything.

If I was a professional criminal I would 100% prefer to set up shop where I know my neighbors are going to leave me alone and the authorities are afraid to arrest me.

None of the other restrictions/laws that have been pssed have done anything to curb crime. How on earth can this dolt claim new laws will "truly make a difference".

You know what would lessen crime? Not having leos in bulk out in the daytime using the highways to gin up money for counties and instead place more officers in the high crime areas at night working in two car teams with 4 total officers.

We already pay more and more in taxes for fire, leo and schools.. why not apply it where it will make a difference?

None of my firearms take lives and will probably never take lives.. these proposed laws hinder and harass me and the hobby I enjoy while simultaneously failing to stop any crime he is talking about.

Hate to keep beating a dead traffic barrel, but PHYSICAL 'solutions' to spiritual problems DO NOT WORK.

Hey Rev, how about a refresher on Mark 7:20-23???

"Then he (Jesus) went on, "It is what comes out of a person that defiles. For from within, from the human heart, come evil thoughts, unchastity, theft, murder, adultery, avarice, malice, deceit, indecency, envy, slander, arrogance, and folly. All these evils come from within, and they defile a person."

But legislating the human heart is not feel good legislation.

Hate to keep beating a dead traffic barrel, but PHYSICAL 'solutions' to spiritual problems DO NOT WORK.

The woke church is a problem and leading plenty down the wrong road

So, what are you trying to say?

That removing guns from people won't stop their inherently sinful urges like raping and pillaging, they would do that anyway, without guns, cause of their hearts and all? Are we exceptions to that rule?

Or maybe just that Rev Dipstick is a triple dummy dum head?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top