JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the update from Nosferatu. Fantastic info. Why hasn't this thread been a sticky already? What is the purpose of Northwest firearms? If I don't see this WEB site supporting the things that are important to me here in Washington, I will not give any more money to this Web site. Period.

In light of the Bruen Decision.
IMHO....it's a case of the continued denial of Constitutional Rights.

What would happen if.....

Firearms Owners of WA State vs. Inslee.

Now.....put ME on the Jury and let the fun will start.
WAIT, Wait, wait.....
Shouldn't there be a "Criminal Case" too?

Aloha, Mark

Thanks for the update from Nosferatu. Fantastic info. Why hasn't this thread been a sticky already? What is the purpose of Northwest firearms? If I don't see this WEB site supporting the things that are important to me here in Washington, I will not give any more money to this Web site. Period.
Not supporting? Huh? Not making something a sticky does not mean not supporting. That makes no sense to me.

I never see any stickies as I skip right over them to see new threads below, so I would never see this thread if it's a sticky. Better where it is imo.

Plus there already is a sticky for this called all hands mag ban help.

Last Edited:
Well.....CA (at least) has an answer to the Magazine Ban law that was passed there. IF you're lazy and just want the Cliff Notes.....whatever.....don't watch.

Short Version : Judge Benitez has found it UNCONSTITUTIONAL and an injunction is in effect (but, STAYED for 10 days). And, of course the State of CA will in all likelihood.....appeal to the 9th Circuit. If they dare?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Well.....CA (at least) has an answer to the Magazine Ban law that was passed there. IF you're lazy and just want the Cliff Notes.....whatever.....don't watch.

Short Version : Judge Benitez has found it UNCONSTITUTIONAL and an injunction is in effect (but, STAYED for 10 days). And, of course the State of CA will in all likelihood.....appeal to the 9th Circuit. If they dare?

Aloha, Mark
This great news, especially after a year+ wait. Thanks for sharing Mark!

Aloha, Mark
Good that we are winning so far but no way in hell will CA just drop this now. To them they have unlimited money to throw at this and they will keep throwing it. Thank you for giving the short idea of what is going on. I get it you want to support all the people with a channel who need clicks but it is over the top now that every bit of news is supposed to require everyone to watch some talking head

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top