JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't worry, this will help
The actual causes of the high gun death rate in black communities are NEVER honestly discussed. Part of it is the legacy of slavery, part of it - a big part - is the absence of fathers in the home, part of it is the aversion to academic endeavor, part of it is physiology - a topic about which we dare not speak. Far easier to blame the police, the schools, and white folks.

The actual causes of the high gun death rate in black communities are NEVER honestly discussed. Part of it is the legacy of slavery, part of it - a big part - is the absence of fathers in the home, part of it is the aversion to academic endeavor, part of it is physiology - a topic about which we dare not speak. Far easier to blame the police, the schools, and white folks.
Screenshot_20210520-075004_DuckDuckGo.jpg

A good friend of mine, a black guy who grew up in the Chicago ghetto, told me that when he was 9, he was instructed to go into a bar, take a gun from his father, hide it in his coat, and go home so his Dad wouldn't get busted by the cops. That experience, and others like it, prompted his Mom to gather up her kids and run away to her brother's house. He was a retired Marine who not only protected them but taught my friend to be a decent, upstanding citizen - which he is today.

"It is my intention to remind the Black minds inside these Black bodies that they may think that these bullets fly because someone snitched or even killed a loved one," said Hasan. "But I am suggesting that this is not the reason you're shooting. But instead, it's a symptom of the environment you find yourself in."

As long as Black minds inside Black bodies continue to displace accountability for their behavior and circumstances, and cloak themselves in victimhood they play into the self-prophecy of oppression which continues the cycle.

I am aware this may offend some members. I spent 2 1/2 years doing CPS work in 5 of the projects in Cincinnati. I have seen people break the cycle. I have also witnessed the culture that chains these people to their circumstances. Resolving this social conundrum is a frustrating puzzle.

Let me get this right. When an Antifa mob pulls me out of my car, I don't yank out the piece and start blasting. Instead I phone one of these skinnyassed do-gooder preachers. What's he going to do, attack 'em with his wife's dildo?

Wait. Now that I think about it, with the Antifa/BLM crowd, that just might work.
Why do you presume the love toy to be the wife's? How hetero-centric.:p

"It is my intention to remind the Black minds inside these Black bodies that they may think that these bullets fly because someone snitched or even killed a loved one," said Hasan. "But I am suggesting that this is not the reason you're shooting. But instead, it's a symptom of the environment you find yourself in."

As long as Black minds inside Black bodies continue to displace accountability for their behavior and circumstances, and cloak themselves in victimhood they play into the self-prophecy of oppression which continues the cycle.

I am aware this may offend some members. I spent 2 1/2 years doing CPS work in 5 of the projects in Cincinnati. I have seen people break the cycle. I have also witnessed the culture that chains these people to their circumstances. Resolving this social conundrum is a frustrating puzzle.
Completely accurate.

What do we know about Knutson that could be of use?
Besides he boogeyboards at the coast in Cannon during the summer months? Only conjecture and suspicion. Like, "I suspect highly that you'd probably find inappropriate pics of kids on his computer and phone" but I don't think anyone can prove it.

But look at him. He's definitely the type.

Besides he boogeyboards at the coast in Cannon during the summer months? Only conjecture and suspicion. Like, "I suspect highly that you'd probably find inappropriate pics of kids on his computer and phone" but I don't think anyone can prove it.

But look at him. He's definitely the type.
I found his bio to be pretty sparse. There is no mention of birth date/place or even his his first two names - all we have are initials. Seems someone who likes to bask in attention would provide more details.

I won't speculate on anything based on how he looks. Nor would I support any unfounded accusations. My instinct is that something about him doesn't add up.

"Clergy said as religious leaders they have a responsibility to stand with a sense of moral authority."

uuuuuhhhh.... but were they able to say it with a straight face?
Moral authority? Do they have ANY self-awareness, AT ALL?

Then this;
"... assault rifle and weapons are the symbol of gun violence in this nation. We take those away... "

Symbols now? These nimrods want to ban them because they're "symbols" of a problem?
Is that finally an inadvertent admission of their own impotence and incompetence? They're admitting that the firearms they hate so much AREN'T the cause or even a catalyst for violence... just symbols to give the weak minded sheep in their respective flocks something to focus on.

If them "clergymen" spent less time diddling kids and then spending millions trying to cover it up, there'd be WAY fewer damaged kids out there taking out their rage on society.

That's right… I said it!! o_O

What do we know about Knutson that could be of use?
I do remember from a couple years back, during the first attempt, reading a comment from someone who went to school with him. Basically, he was (and still is IMHO) the type who loves being the center of attention. It's no wonder he became a "religious" leader dabbling in politics. It's a daily diet of attention to feed his ego.

I do remember from a couple years back, during the first attempt, reading a comment from someone who went to school with him. Basically, he was (and still is IMHO) the type who loves being the center of attention. It's no wonder he became a "religious" leader dabbling in politics. It's a daily diet of attention to feed his ego.
That is exactly who he is. Seen one, seen them all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top