JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a new twist, it must be revenge for past two failures:

The second initiative petition would ban large capacity magazines over ten, as well as call for licenses to own a gun and complete backgrounds checks.

These aholes are opportunist. I checked their website and nothing new there. I think they hastily through together this press conference to take advantage of peoples attention on recent shootings and beg for donations. The reporting sucks too. Where are the IP numbers. What is status of the IPs.

I won't discount the idea that these IPs could get enough signatures and be approved by voters but their track record hasn't been great so far.

Edit: somehow I missed this part in my first reading of article. There should be copies of the IPs that they are collecting the first 1000 signatures on.

Last Edited:
Oregon: where the legislature cracks down on CHL holders, the most law-abiding group of people in the state. :rolleyes:

And now these fake religious morons are back. :mad:

Have we heard anything out of our Liberal Gun Club members lately? Are they trying to help us?

" Lift Every Voice Oregon, a coalition of faith-based communities is taking a strong stance on combating gun violence in Oregon and across the nation."

Cool, cool. I take a strong stance against it too (when not utilized for legitimate reasons). :cool:
-----------

" 'It's time for us to stand up, it's not tomorrow it's not next week it's right now,' Augustana Lutheran Church Rev. Dr. W.J. Mark Knutson said."

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Let's put a stop to these violent criminals and gangsters! Where do I sign up? :D
------------

"The first initiative petition is to ban the sale of assault weapons."

:eek::eek::eek: Wut...
------------

"The second initiative petition would ban large capacity magazines over ten, as well as call for licenses to own a gun and complete backgrounds checks."

dafuq.jpg

" Lift Every Voice Oregon, a coalition of faith-based communities is taking a strong stance on combating gun violence in Oregon and across the nation."

Cool, cool. I take a strong stance against it too (when not utilized for legitimate reasons). :cool:
-----------

" 'It's time for us to stand up, it's not tomorrow it's not next week it's right now,' Augustana Lutheran Church Rev. Dr. W.J. Mark Knutson said."

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Let's put a stop to these violent criminals and gangsters! Where do I sign up? :D
------------

------------

"The second initiative petition would ban large capacity magazines over ten, as well as call for licenses to own a gun and complete backgrounds checks."

View attachment 849602
Lol

-----------

------------

------------

View attachment 849602
This from the same people who actively help shelter illegal aliens from the authorities using their church......

You'll notice that Knutson and his group have been silent all year with the shootings in the marginalized communities and pop up like a gopher with a hard on when they see an AR used in an unrelated shooting.

And yet those who commit crimes in Portland/Multnomah county don't get charged, so exactly what is the point. Just making more criminals that'll not be prosecuted...

:s0092:

The time will be found to hang the normally legal gun owners and plaster them all over the news as bad people . the true criminals will be let go and portrayed as victims or hero's.

And yet those who commit crimes in Portland/Multnomah county don't get charged, so exactly what is the point. Just making more criminals that'll not be prosecuted...

:s0092:
They decriminalize meth, shrooms, and burning down the city if you are antifa or blm, but I'm sure they will suddenly find a way to prosecute people, as long as they're gun owners.

Leftism has infected all aspects of life, including many churches. Wolves in sheep's clothing...false prophets. What do we truly expect in these days when a man can identify as a unicorn, graze in the field, and be called a brave and inspirational hero?

Last Edited:
The bill's approval in the House came the same day that gun control activists filed two initiative petitions for the 2022 Oregon ballot. One petition would ban the sale of "assault weapons," and the other would ban large capacity magazines and would require a license to purchase a gun.

Republicans should have denied the quorum, it's the only tool they really have being their a super minority... But they failed yet again to stop the democrats from steamrolling all over Oregonians rights. Oregon politics is beyond pathetic. Nothing but a bunch of tyrants...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top