JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't George Soros involved with Cereberus, who if I'm not mistaken owns Remington through American Outdoor Brands?
If that is the case it makes sense it would be driven out of business.
One more source of supply for us 2nd Amendment deplorables . . . dried up!!!!!

Sheldon

Last Edited:
Definitely had this coming though... hadn't really had any new products in years worth buying.. so it was coming

Still love my Remington 700!

Sucks to see big company hurt but hopefully they come out of this stronger!

Isn't George Soros involved with Cereberus, who if I'm not mistaken owns Remington through American Outdoor Brands.

Sheldon

One less made in the USA manufacture. So can you go ahead and list the additional ammo providers if I'm to support the home front: Federal, Blazer, who else....?

After something like 10 years of being run by corporate pirates (Cerberus) I wouldn't expect anything else. I used to work with one of the Cerberus executives. They have no interest in any of the companies they buy. Their specialty is buying companies to break them up and sell off the pieces, bankrupt them and walk away with the assets, or just loot the company and walk away. It's like a corporate chop shop. Steal a company, cut it up, and sell the parts, then walk away from what's left. Hopefully somebody who knows the firearms business resurrects it.

Last Edited:
Isn't George Soros involved with Cereberus, who if I'm not mistaken owns Remington through American Outdoor Brands?

Sheldon
You drove the hammer, and Hit the nail on the head. SOROS has been hurting Gun Manufacturers for some time. At some point in the future it will be revealed Trump and SOROS are friends, just give it time. Remember Presidents are Selected, not Elected. If Presidents were Elected RON, or Rand PAUL, would be President.

Sheldon
This is why you make your own guns SOROS IS A WANNA BE HITLER

Very sad news...
My first gun was / is my Granddad's Remington 870 Wingmaster from 1962...I still have it and use it often.
I have always taken pride in owning it ...Now its not only a piece of family history...but of America's history too.
Andy
DSC06606.jpg

Very sad news...
My first gun was / is my Granddad's Remington 870 Wingmaster from 1962...I still have it and use it often.
I have always taken pride in owning it ...Now its not only a piece of family history...but of America's history too.
Andy
View attachment 440054
My brother in-law has one just like that Andy I have a 870 if I see a older rem 870 or wing master around I will buy it on the spot if the price is right or 1100

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top