JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
99% of my coffee comes out of a Costco Supremo can, into a reusable K-Cup and then into my Keureg for the win. It's both inexpensive and delicious, but then again I like coffee flavored coffee and none of that effeminate frufru crap. If you like that overpriced metrosexual inspired stuff it's OK by me, though, and I guess you need to drink something while you wait as they are dying you miniature poodle pink.

When I'm on the road or in an airport I look for 1) Dutch Bros or Coffee People, 2) Dunkin Donuts, 3) anything else that isn't Tastesucks over roasted burnt crap and 4) only if there is a caffeine emergency will I resort to Tastesucks and there is plenty of creme and sugar (the only time I add sugar to a drink ever) to make the Tastesucks taste pain go away.
Give the Lavazze brand a shot, try the Green Lable or Espresso, I think you will like them a lot! All flavors are amazing and ultra low acid which is a major benefit!

Got to plug my buddy Jerry and his coffee company. Jerry imports the beans and roasts them himself...unlike many, many others that just slap a label on some roast and call it theirs. We've been grinding it fresh and French Pressing it for years....very spoiled. Best beans we've ever had, and we've had a few different ones. Jerry's a vet but his is a small company. Nicest guy to do business ever. Tell him you know "TL" and he'll probably only charge you double....lol. Kidding aside, if you're into the good stuff, this is 'the guy'. We order 5lbs at a time....very easy to recommend.

I don't mind spending a little on beer. I'm more focused on the going in experience than the going out. I like the taste of some beers and not some others. They all piss the same. :D
Not me, i'm a hard core English Been fan boi, the darker and more bitter, the better! Nothing like a Imperial Pint to get the evening started! Course after a couple, im full up! LOL
Any place that serves up a Sam Smith Stout gets my vote!

RATS! Just when I had lowered my standards and considered a purchase.

Will therefore have to settle for home roasted Timor Léste beans and custom roasted shade-grown organic coffee from El Salvador that SIL brings when she visits. Ya ready for this?

$3.50/pound.

I had high hopes for BRCC....too bad things have played out the way they have.

In regards to good coffee...
This past weekend....
Made coffee for me and my friends at rendezvous....over the campfire.
I have a small hand grinder....and coffee pot...good strong coffee with a tin cup fresh from an open fire...yum.
Rifles were at hand...maybe not black rifles...but black powder for sure...:D
Andy

Last Edited:
Personal local favorite is Caravan Coffee in Newberg. They ship all over for high end restaurants, but sell it local with a bunch of coffee shops rocking their beans. Pete and his crew make some mad skill coffee. Black pour over for the win.

I found one of their coffee cups abandoned in the breakroom at work. Thought it looked cool, gave it a new home, and used it quite a bit because I liked the size and theme.

Couple of months ago, my 9-month-old lab pup knocked it from my hands, shattering it on the ground. Maybe she's a smart dog after all?

-E-

RATS! Just when I had lowered my standards and considered a purchase.

Will therefore have to settle for home roasted Timor Léste beans and custom roasted shade-grown organic coffee from El Salvador that SIL brings when she visits. Ya ready for this?

$3.50/pound.
I roast my own outside in a cast iron skillet.

Lotsa critics here. I met Matt Best back in the day. His videos are often extremely funny and usually contain some truth (but those who weren't there don't get it). The BR coffee is not bad. I'm gonna fall on the side of a BRCC fan.

Lotsa critics here. I met Matt Best back in the day. His videos are often extremely funny and usually contain some truth (but those who weren't there don't get it). The BR coffee is not bad. I'm gonna fall on the side of a BRCC fan.
No problems with Matt he is a stand up dude. My problem is with the CEO Evan Hafer and his anti gun donations and support for democrats. As well as the shady way he has run BRCC for the past years. Matt has always been the marketing dude getting publicity and spreading the brand.

Perhaps if BRCC would have shown their sensitivity by creating special blends for I Support Ukraine Month, Pacific Asian Heritage Month, Black Heritage Month, and Ghey Pride Month they would not be in such a mess….it's what companies are supposed to do.

EB8265E3-33A2-44A4-AF20-C59A21902338.jpeg

One thing I learned about drinking Peets Coffee on the way to the jobsite is the first order of business is to find the Honey Bucket location.

Did you know that he donates money to anti-gun politicians?
Will have to run that one down for accuracy. I would find it difficult to believe that Best, off-the-charts-gun-nut that he is, would give any substantial sums of money to any anti-gun politician.

But there's principles, and there's the real cost of doing business in this country. Those who've owned their own business could, I'm sure, share some of the more distasteful parts of the realities of running a business.

Yet, if we were to boycott every business that donated money to causes and politicians in which we disagree, pretty sure we wouldn't be using or buying anything store-bought or ordered on-line, forced to shear our own sheep for wool to weave our own clothing, slaughter our own cows to make boots and outerwear, grow our own crops... oh, and give up all our S&W, Ruger and Colt firearms.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top