JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Browning B 80 20ga shotgun will not eject light trap loads (7/8 oz). I stripped it down cleaned and lubricated it but it still won't cycle. Anybody had similar problem? Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
Thanks

Descripton: Browning B-80 Recoil Adapter, 20 Ga. The Browning B-80 Recoil Adapter is designed to improve the reliability and performance of the B-80. This recoil adapter helps improve cycling issues common to the Browning B-80 by setting the forend slightly forward to achieve better gas pressure.

• Fits both alloy and steel receiver models.
  • The Barrel will have slight movement both forward and rearward when using the recoil adaptor. This is a normal condition.
Note: While the recoil adapter helps improve performance it is not a fix for all Browning B-80 performance issues.

Descripton: Browning B-80 Recoil Adapter, 20 Ga. The Browning B-80 Recoil Adapter is designed to improve the reliability and performance of the B-80. This recoil adapter helps improve cycling issues common to the Browning B-80 by setting the forend slightly forward to achieve better gas pressure.

• Fits both alloy and steel receiver models.
  • The Barrel will have slight movement both forward and rearward when using the recoil adaptor. This is a normal condition.
Note: While the recoil adapter helps improve performance it is not a fix for all Browning B-80 performance issues.
Thanks
This sounds like exactly what I need. I'll check it out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top