JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From Liberty Doll: BRCC has apparently done some shady stuff.

(Shortened link because it goes to Bit Chute dot com, which has the B word in it)

I was done with these guys when they bagged on Kyle. Now they are accused of securities fraud and their stock is tanking.

thanks for sharing. too unfortunate. :(
swissarms2021newgrips001.jpg

alternatively, a direct link to the video:

BRCC reminds me of just about any hipster ad campaign. Tons of money spent on advertisement, little to no money spent on anything else. Pay lots of cool influencers to pretend to actually drink their coffee, though they likely don't, look cool if you drink it too!

In reality, it was over priced and not all that great coffee. If they really were a coffee company, the price and quality would be more important than ads.

Hmmm. Black Rifle Coffee Co. was a major sponsor of a NASCAR Xfinity car at Portland International Raceway yesterday.
BRCC is involved in several forms of motorsports. With the recent news I expect that those smaller deals will start getting pulled soon. Some sponsorships are inked through an entire season and some are on a race by race basis. The powers to be at NASCAR, SCORE, and NHRA will distance themselves quickly I'm sure.

See I never got the hype behind BRCC they have always done shady stuff they sell anywhere from bubblegum to mid coffee depending on the blend. IMO they have an aggressive marketing campaign that gets them all their sales despite having a below average product. I do like the veterans first attitude but have always had an issue with Evan the CEO and how they preach a 2a supportive company image but support democrats and will throw away their biggest consumer base on a whim.

From Liberty Doll: BRCC has apparently done some shady stuff.

(Shortened link because it goes to Bit Chute dot com, which has the B word in it)

I was done with these guys when they bagged on Kyle. Now they are accused of securities fraud and their stock is tanking.
LOL, they're done. They built their company on a false image, but they just couldn't stop themselves from exposing what they really thought., The coffee they sell is just ok, bunch of humps scamming the average grunt, screw them.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads