JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if this was the best place to ask, but I'm trying to get these guns sold within a week to pay rent to avoid eviction (stupid economy and industry layoffs have crushed me) and GunBroker's verification process is either broken or not straightforward after I added the bank account and they did the test deposit. I can't find anywhere on the website where I can actually complete the verification process. I tried to continue it, but it would just prompt me to add my banking details, which I already added and won't let me add again. I see the amount they deposited, but where do I go from there? Sorry, when you're rushing to get things done and find solutions knowing there is little to no time left, the anxiety starts to interfere with your ability to notice some small things. But I've spent an hour trying to figure this out already and GunBroker's help is not "helpful".

Anyone else have the same problem or know what to do?

Thanks.
Sell locally face to face.

I will buy locally when the seller delivers to my FFL instead of making me drive around the country side trying to connect with someone who may or may not show. The second issue is that I may have to make a second trip once the waiting period is up. My FFL is three miles from my house so it is simply easier to buy on Gun Broker, especially firearms..

I will buy locally when the seller delivers to my FFL instead of making me drive around the country side trying to connect with someone who may or may not show. The second issue is that I may have to make a second trip once the waiting period is up. My FFL is three miles from my house so it is simply easier to buy on Gun Broker, especially firearms..
No kidding.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top