JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mines pretty simple. A pair of bathroom cabinets and an old office table top from the building salvage place near me. Cost 32 bucks. The book shelf is trimmings from the table top. 20141215_191202.jpg

A lot of wicked cool loading benches / areas in this thread!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424053078.794952.jpg

Last Edited:
I am currently in the process of moving all my stuff to a new area. Hope to have it set up before long. Just got 14' of bench set up. Now to start figuring out how I want to mount stuff on it.

Hey !
I thought I was the last one using an RCBS Jr. Bought mine new in '61. Broke the die retaining spring in it a couple of years ago and they sent me a new one for free. One of the gun shops up here even carries primer arms and cups.:D

thats awesome, im 26,my "old timer" retired friend got me into loading(tought me basics,fundamentals, and a few tips here and there) so we went to ole's and got me a used jr2 for $45 and ive just built off of it since. used to use the primer arm and tube for everything... now just for large rifle. i have been blessed with a hand primer as of late.

Only change I've made to mine is adding an extra primer arm, so I didn't have to keep changing the cups.
I use mine for everything from .223-.458S and 9mm-.38Spl. Not enough leverage to cut gas checks though, so I had to buy a 1 ton arbor press.:(:p

its a great press,it obviously has stood the test of time and looks brand new still...i too have a large and small primer arm. i load 9mm,40s&w 38spl, 357mag, .223, .308, 30-30, 30-06,and 300 win mag. i like the press mainly for the simplicity and "cam over" feeling that i dont feel as much with my buddys rockchucker... dont get me wrong, the rockchucker is a GREAT press though.

Built a hood & casting table today - just need to run the ductwork and under-cab lighting :)

Well, figure out a permanent leg for the table (and move the gas cans!), then I'm done :D

castingtable1_zpsv2als2hl.jpg

castingtable2_zpskumnv3ri.jpg

24" x 24" tile - perfect for hot moulds :)

castingtable3_zpsbfgfs6gw.jpg

Last Edited:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I am using twin 70's era RS presses for rifle and a lee pro 1k that I use like a turret press for pistol. I made the 6.5' by 2.5' bench extra stout so there is no wobble whatsoever. I am beginning to run out of room though :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top