JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mines pretty simple. A pair of bathroom cabinets and an old office table top from the building salvage place near me. Cost 32 bucks. The book shelf is trimmings from the table top. 20141215_191202.jpg

A lot of wicked cool loading benches / areas in this thread!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424053078.794952.jpg

Last Edited:
I am currently in the process of moving all my stuff to a new area. Hope to have it set up before long. Just got 14' of bench set up. Now to start figuring out how I want to mount stuff on it.

Hey !
I thought I was the last one using an RCBS Jr. Bought mine new in '61. Broke the die retaining spring in it a couple of years ago and they sent me a new one for free. One of the gun shops up here even carries primer arms and cups.:D

thats awesome, im 26,my "old timer" retired friend got me into loading(tought me basics,fundamentals, and a few tips here and there) so we went to ole's and got me a used jr2 for $45 and ive just built off of it since. used to use the primer arm and tube for everything... now just for large rifle. i have been blessed with a hand primer as of late.

Only change I've made to mine is adding an extra primer arm, so I didn't have to keep changing the cups.
I use mine for everything from .223-.458S and 9mm-.38Spl. Not enough leverage to cut gas checks though, so I had to buy a 1 ton arbor press.:(:p

its a great press,it obviously has stood the test of time and looks brand new still...i too have a large and small primer arm. i load 9mm,40s&w 38spl, 357mag, .223, .308, 30-30, 30-06,and 300 win mag. i like the press mainly for the simplicity and "cam over" feeling that i dont feel as much with my buddys rockchucker... dont get me wrong, the rockchucker is a GREAT press though.

Built a hood & casting table today - just need to run the ductwork and under-cab lighting :)

Well, figure out a permanent leg for the table (and move the gas cans!), then I'm done :D

castingtable1_zpsv2als2hl.jpg

castingtable2_zpskumnv3ri.jpg

24" x 24" tile - perfect for hot moulds :)

castingtable3_zpsbfgfs6gw.jpg

Last Edited:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I am using twin 70's era RS presses for rifle and a lee pro 1k that I use like a turret press for pistol. I made the 6.5' by 2.5' bench extra stout so there is no wobble whatsoever. I am beginning to run out of room though :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top