JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My bench has to double as a computer desk and a general work bench. Really need a bigger place so I can build a reloading bench so I do not have to put everything away every time. Make things much more convenient to work.

IMAG00723.jpg

Hi guys/ladies. I just found the Northwest Firearms site and this thread. I intend to start reloading after we move into the new house so I have a few questions I am sure you all can answer.
1. Dillon, Hornady or other?
2. Typical capacity? I see Dillon has up to 1000 rounds per day but I'm sure I'd neve do that many but I could see half of that. What do you all suggest?
3. I'm planning on the full setup from the start rather than piecemeal. Aside from what typically comes with the usual "full setup", what doesn't that I should have? I have the polisher so we don't need to cover that.
4. I own an M1A, Glock 19 and Mossberg 500 and I'm looking for an AR with piston.

Thanks very much. I look forward to your comments.

Hi guys/ladies. I just found the Northwest Firearms site and this thread. I intend to start reloading after we move into the new house so I have a few questions I am sure you all can answer.
1. Dillon, Hornady or other?
2. Typical capacity? I see Dillon has up to 1000 rounds per day but I'm sure I'd neve do that many but I could see half of that. What do you all suggest?
3. I'm planning on the full setup from the start rather than piecemeal. Aside from what typically comes with the usual "full setup", what doesn't that I should have? I have the polisher so we don't need to cover that.
4. I own an M1A, Glock 19 and Mossberg 500 and I'm looking for an AR with piston.

Thanks very much. I look forward to your comments.

I sugest you start your own thread that can get you another 3 pages of awnsers

Did a little upgrading and thought I would share..
I got a new handle and lighting from INLINE
Facbrication in Eugene..
I like that now I do not have to bend slightly to get the full stroke
of the handle and now I have no shadow and can see into the cases much better.
Dan is real cool and GTG..
IMG_0304.jpg
happyreloaderGreen.gif

Impressed with the "ammo factories" here, but thought another "cartridge craftshop" pic might also be appreciated.

Everything out of here is done one-by-one. (Traipse off to a buddy's to do the Dillon thing, and he comes here for careful work). Bench is an old solid-oak school-marm's desk. Immovable, especially with the big drawers holding bullets and brass instead of chalk, attendance records, and hiney-paddle. Note the clydesdale of all presses: an old RCBS A2. You can count the die sets if you want (I think I came up with 44 at last tally).

P1230122.jpg

Impressed with the "ammo factories" here, but thought another "cartridge craftshop" pic might also be appreciated.

Everything out of here is done one-by-one. (Traipse off to a buddy's to do the Dillon thing, and he comes here for careful work). Bench is an old solid-oak school-marm's desk. Immovable, especially with the big drawers holding bullets and brass instead of chalk, attendance records, and hiney-paddle. Note the clydesdale of all presses: an old RCBS A2. You can count the die sets if you want (I think I came up with 44 at last tally).

P1230122.jpg

Of all the amazing setups posted here, this is my favorite. It looks so warm yet serious, tidy without being sterile. I bet in the pitch black you could find any item you need without even thinking about it. It's so old school even the tube tv (tube, how quaint!) looks too modern and out of place.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top