JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just finished up a new bench, no rounds have been loaded on this bench yet. There are still some tool heads and stuff that need to be brought over to get this thing all buttoned up. Two 550B's and a rock chucker. 550's are set up for small and large primers, have tool heads with powder throwers already set up for .40, .45, .44mag, .223 and 30-06, soon to add 30.30, maybe 9mm and .260rem if I get around to building one.

E7FD2AFB-A6CC-4150-AABD-D31DFB6AE270_zps362ealtg.jpg

I just finished up a new bench, no rounds have been loaded on this bench yet. There are still some tool heads and stuff that need to be brought over to get this thing all buttoned up. Two 550B's and a rock chucker. 550's are set up for small and large primers, have tool heads with powder throwers already set up for .40, .45, .44mag, .223 and 30-06, soon to add 30.30, maybe 9mm and .260rem if I get around to building one.

Nice! Good stuff!

Some nice setups!

I've only been reloading for about a year, but franken-bench and franken-computer (QuickLoad) have served me well so far. Lower half of the tool chest stores components.

bench1.jpg

bench2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindy
I'll bet that DHS, FBI, NSA, IRS, UN, any number of other National and international snoops have you on their radar.
You GPS coordinates are likely already embedded in rocket memories and drone controls throughout the world!?!?!?

Sheldon

Indoors, small, warm, cozy, and I simply turn around and there's the computer. I usually listen to oldies of some kind, beebop, sock hop, swing or big band while I'm creating

0b3a.jpg

I got the old school desk for $14.00 at City Liquidators, I put holes at the end so I could move the press so Wifey could seat while I charged.

Mike

I'm sure a few of us are weathering this weather in our reloading areas.. reloading.. how 'bout that ice? Thankfully it'll be gone for most by Tuesday.
any new pics?

My reloading bench/work bench is nothing special. But, the wall on the other side of my bench gets a lot of looks. Posters from the SHOT show a couple of years ago.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class