JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a Kimber K6s DASA 3" a couple months ago. (I know, not a "snubby", but they do make them in 2" barrels and DAO if you prefer that).

Of the new Ruger, S&W, Taurus & Colt revolvers in the case, this was the best put together, finished and the trigger is just plain fantastic.

I've only put 100 rounds through it so far, but have done a ton of dry firing and the trigger seems to be improving even a bit more.

Kimber did right on this thing. The only real downside is not everyone makes holsters for the 3". There seems to be a wider selection for the 2" though.

Is it a 5 shot? Seems like 6 would be a lot to stuff in a GP-100
Well, I got too excited and didn't check it out yet, it's .44 Special and it's a 5 shot! Still.............................

Looks like I need a Redhawk .44 Mag instead, same specs though, 4.5 inch blued!
1676402268496.png
Sexy Sexy!

Cmon guys you're makin me want to go spend money on another pocket carry, I am really fighting the urge.

This isnt even all of em...........:(

100_2960.JPG

I bought a Kimber K6s DASA 3" a couple months ago. (I know, not a "snubby", but they do make them in 2" barrels and DAO if you prefer that).

Of the new Ruger, S&W, Taurus & Colt revolvers in the case, this was the best put together, finished and the trigger is just plain fantastic.

I've only put 100 rounds through it so far, but have done a ton of dry firing and the trigger seems to be improving even a bit more.

Kimber did right on this thing. The only real downside is not everyone makes holsters for the 3". There seems to be a wider selection for the 2" though.
I found the DeSantis fits just right. https://www.desantisholster.com/speed-scabbard/

Something to consider with regard to a snub is traditional exposed hammer, or concealed/hammerless style..

I guess if it is ONLY going to be carried for SD, and one shoots it fairly regularly to maintain proficiency then possibly a hammerless might be acceptable but if it is going to be both carried and maybe shot for sport/target then one may want a typical exposed hammer style.

Some of the guns mentioned do not have this option so that is not an issue. Just a thought....

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top