JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Product restrictions went to sportsman's page today and pretty much every gun is categorized as " restricted " meaning because it's over 10 rounds they will not sell you the product. I haven't bought anything for sportsman in a while but only furthers my reasons as to why I will not give them my business. I understand the whole thing is a grey area but to many companies bailed out far to early if you ask me!

A2E254E9-257D-4C80-9753-49993DF09C5F.jpeg

Last Edited:
Product restrictions went to sportsman's page today and pretty much every gun is categorized as " restricted " meaning because it's over 10 rounds they will not sell you the product. I haven't bought anything for sportsman if a while but other furthers my reasons as to why I will not give them my business. I understand the whole thing is a grey area but to many companies bailed out far to early if you ask me!

View attachment 1328796
A family member who knows a bimart sporting goods manager very well, said the manager was instructed by corporate to pull all handguns with mags greater than 10rnds. They have been calling customers who purchased firearms to come get their mags before the background checks have cleared.

A family member who knows a bimart sporting goods manager very well, said the manager was instructed by corporate to pull all handguns with mags greater than 10rnds. They have been calling customers who purchased firearms to come get their mags before the background checks have cleared.
Good on them for at least attempting to reach out to buyers to pick up their mags. So they pretty much pulled every handgun? I understand why companies are doing it but at the same time the legality of this so called " Law" is being questioned. Instead of being open and business as usual places are airing on the side of caution. Just sucks for the law abiding person. So many FFL's have stopped doing transfers. I am interested to see what places do when we get a ruling tomorrow. If they vote in favor of the people I doubt places will continue to change their policy based on judges ruling's but you never know!

Good on them for at least attempting to reach out to buyers to pick up their mags. So they pretty much pulled every handgun? I understand why companies are doing it but at the same time the legality of this so called " Law" is being questioned. Instead of being open and business as usual places are airing on the side of caution. Just sucks for the law abiding person. So many FFL's have stopped doing transfers. I am interested to see what places do when we get a ruling tomorrow. If they vote in favor of the people I doubt places will continue to change their policy based on judges ruling's but you never know!
I was at the Tigard Bimart on Friday and their handgun case was pretty much empty except for a few 22lr revolvers. Yesterday my wife reached out to her brother who is friends with sporting goods manager in another store and that was the info she passed along.

If M114 is further delayed tomorrow, there will likely be another buying frenzy and coupled with OSP slowdown, those in the queue will not be approved for months. Hopefully the FFLs not doing three day releases will start allowing other FFLs, who are, to pick up the firearms, so the customer can finally take them home.

If M114 is further delayed tomorrow, there will likely be another buying frenzy and coupled with OSP slowdown, those in the queue will not be approved for months. Hopefully the FFLs not doing three day releases will start allowing other FFLs, who are, to pick up the firearms, so the customer can finally take them home.
Jeez what a nightmare! I will say that a lot of FFL trying to navigate this whole 114 crap are doing a good job! I just think if you are a first time buyer or somebody who always gets put in the que ASK questions before you proceed with purchasing a gun or magazines. At this point I would rather have to much information than to little!

Product restrictions went to sportsman's page today and pretty much every gun is categorized as " restricted " meaning because it's over 10 rounds they will not sell you the product. I haven't bought anything for sportsman in a while but only furthers my reasons as to why I will not give them to my business. I understand the whole thing is a grey area but to many companies bailed out far to early if you ask me!
It was the voters that bailed out too early.
Too many failed to vote. They did not take the time or minimal effort to vote, and cover their a$$es, and now, some of the corporations, are finding it necessary to cover theirs.
A large portion of the people that are pi$$ing and moaning, failed to vote.
Let us all hope, this has proven to be a meaningful learning experience.
☹️☹️

Too many failed to vote. They did not take the time or minimal effort to vote, and cover their a$$es, and now, some of the corporations, are finding it necessary to cover theirs.
☹️☹️
I completely agree. I know a lot of FFL that didn't think it would pass. I think it was to little to late of an effort they knew it was on the ballot for a while not just FFLs but a lot of people. I didn't start seeing vote no signs till about two weeks away for the election. We as a whole should have rallied against it. Once they started pushing their untruthful narrative it was to late. A lot of people just want to be told what to do and not question it. The government realized that a long time ago and In turn puts millions if not billions towards advertising and marketing. I kept saying it would pass because when you look a the geography of Oregon it is sandwiched between California extremely liberal and Washington it was only a matter of time. But that doesn't mean that I didn't try. For months I kept explaining to family, Coworkers , stranger how damaging 114 would be. Doesn't make me feel any better that it passed but at least I have the peace of mind knowing I didn't sit on my hands.

Product restrictions went to sportsman's page today and pretty much every gun is categorized as " restricted " meaning because it's over 10 rounds they will not sell you the product. I haven't bought anything for sportsman in a while but only furthers my reasons as to why I will not give them my business. I understand the whole thing is a grey area but to many companies bailed out far to early if you ask me!

View attachment 1328796
They are sueing the state of Oregon over BM114. They are putting there money where their mouth is. They can have my money.
Stay Salty

They are sueing the state of Oregon over BM114. They are putting there money where their mouth is. They can have my money.
Stay Salty
For a cause such as this I would be willing to go
Bankrupt figuratively of course! lol while I have seen a lot of 2A companies likes PSA do their best to accommodate this new ruling why aren't these companies contributing towards making sure 114 doesn't go into effect? I know DD is being sued so I understand them not wanting to jump into the ring but how are a lot of these " 2A" companies not giving a dime to make sure this bill doesn't go into effect?! I understand it may not effect them on a local level but it sets the precedent that what they want in 114 is constitutional. If it does in fact get deemed constitutional get ready of a whole lot of states trying the same thing. "coming to a city near you!"

I was at the Tigard Bimart on Friday and their handgun case was pretty much empty except for a few 22lr revolvers. Yesterday my wife reached out to her brother who is friends with sporting goods manager in another store and that was the info she passed along.
Perhaps this law will promote a wave of advancements in .22 rimfire bullet technology!

☹️☹️
Voter fraud has occurred in Oregon, every election, voting by mail is a scam. They aren't counting votes they have an agenda. Track your vote if you don't believe.
For a cause such as this I would be willing to go
Bankrupt figuratively of course! lol while I have seen a lot of 2A companies likes PSA do their best to accommodate this new ruling why aren't these companies contributing towards making sure 114 doesn't go into effect? I know DD is being sued so I understand them not wanting to jump into the ring but how are a lot of these " 2A" companies not giving a dime to make sure this bill doesn't go into effect?! I understand it may not effect them on a local level but it sets the precedent that what they want in 114 is constitutional. If it does in fact get deemed constitutional get ready of a whole lot of states trying the same thing. "coming to a city near you!"
Sportsman's , bass pro, cabelas, same corporations….

I honestly read the law before I voted, did you?
It's so poorly written and vague most people didn't see this outcome

Voter fraud has occurred in Oregon, every election, voting by mail is a scam. They aren't counting votes they have an agenda. Track your vote if you don't believe.

Sportsman's , bass pro, cabelas, same corporations….

I honestly read the law before I voted, did you?
It's so poorly written and vague most people didn't see this outcome
Yeah I definitely do my research before I vote. The language was vague which aided in 114 get passed. Unfortunately a lot of people thought it was going to somehow get " illegal" guns off the streets. Which is ironic considering criminal aren't known for filling out 4473s 😂 sad how media can manipulate people into thinking a certain way with little to no effort. I do not watch the news I would rather read it. This way I can form my own opinion on what I'm reading and distinguish if it actually has merit or if it's just BS.

I was at the Tigard BiMart on Friday 12/9, and their handgun selection was indeed bleak. I also asked the person behind the counter what the BGC que was and he said around 32k or so.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top