JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Pretend for a moment that all future firearms and parts sales were going to be prohibited beginning Jan 1, 2022.

That is what I am doing right now. Making sure that each kid has at least one rifle, one handgun and enough magazines. My wife agreed with me until I asked "What about equipping our future grandchildren?"

Old guys tend to have those Colts but it's very hard to get me...er them old guys to sell them. :D
I've lusted for a Colt SAA in 45 since I was a kid, sometime in the 60's. I've owned several Blackhawks, a Single Six and even a High Standard Double Nine, but never a "real" Colt of the SAA persuasion. If I had one I'd probably not part with it either.
Last year I picked up a Colt Peacemaker 22. It's not fancy, but it has a good trigger and is a lot of fun to shoot in 22 LR. 22 Mag it doesn't light the fire very consistently. That's too bad cuz a 22 Mag in a handgun is a fairly useful thing. I should refinish the grip frame and buy a holster for it. Then not worry about 22 Mags.

I've lusted for a Colt SAA in 45 since I was a kid, sometime in the 60's. I've owned several Blackhawks, a Single Six and even a High Standard Double Nine, but never a "real" Colt of the SAA persuasion. If I had one I'd probably not part with it either.
Last year I picked up a Colt Peacemaker 22. It's not fancy, but it has a good trigger and is a lot of fun to shoot in 22 LR. 22 Mag it doesn't light the fire very consistently. That's too bad cuz a 22 Mag in a handgun is a fairly useful thing. I should refinish the grip frame and buy a holster for it. Then not worry about 22 Mags.
My favorite holster for the Colt Peacemaker is by

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top