JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think some people missed the word "hypothetical".
I agree folks are too serious and as stated a few posts down it is a thought process to see if you are prepared or are there things you could use now just in case the demand gets high or there are shortages, you know just like now.

Its only "hypothetical" until it happens then its real and you may be un prepared.

The last ban lead me to build a profitable firearms & accessories business.
Law Enforcement will need firearms, parts and accessories.
Collectors will find something to collect (High End 1911's had renewed popularity).
Shooters were buying ammunition, ammunition components, small parts and magazine springs.

This time... I would probably find out who supplies @Longwalkhome with his popcorn, and purchase a 10 year supply. :D

Collectors will find something to collect (High End 1911's had renewed popularity).
Shooters were buying ammunition, ammunition components, small parts and magazine springs.

This time... I would probably find out who supplies @Longwalkhome with his popcorn, and purchase a 10 year supply. :D
bucket-voltage-corn-GJG50N.jpg

Winner!

It's free :s0093: 😂;)

Since this is a "hypothetical ".

I'd hypothetically buy anything modern, tactically, and practically appealing to the broader audience.

You see, being born and raised in the good ol USandA , I have witnessed a simple, immutable fact. Making something illegal also makes it much more valuable . Banning anything on new year's day would simply guarantee the exponential growth of the preexisting and already lucrative black market .

This presentation of facts in a hypothetical situation is strictly intended for the purposes of entertainment and information.

No animals were harmed by the creation of this post.

If this is a "thetical", then theticlly I have enough money to buy a primo machine shop, with backup hand powered options for production tools.
Archive as many schematics possible on paper.

Maybe order up some commonly worn parts like :

Sear
Extractors / ejectors
Firing pins
Magazines
Springs of various types
Things like that.

One thing about most of my collection is that I have a large amount of parts on hand...and I have the knowledge , skill and experience in making parts or modifying parts to work.....
This.

I don't really need any more firearms, but in the event of a ban prohibiting future acquisition of even parts... yeah, those common parts. Maybe a couple of spare optics as well.

The time to do it is now. The minute this was ever announced the merchandise would fly off the shelves and you'd have better luck finding a package of toilet paper.

The time to do it is now. The minute this was ever announced the merchandise would fly off the shelves and you'd have better luck finding a package of toilet paper.
Prices on AR components have come back to earth so I agree now is a decent time but if the filibuster holds and gun supporters take over the House in 2022 we could see prices fall even more.

If a ban such has been hypothetically presented were to become reality it would mean a revolution would ensue, politicians would be extinguished, new elections held (according to our constitutional laws), and the aggressors of our freedoms, safety and livelihood will be no more. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top