JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"That's when Mrs. King — who was in her third trimester — ran into a back room, grabbed an AR-15 rifle, and stormed into the living room like the members of SEAL Team Six who took out terrorist Osama bin Laden"

05155280-E4F1-4833-A7FC-224467A5AD63.jpeg

"That's when Mrs. King — who was in her third trimester — ran into a back room, grabbed an AR-15 rifle, and stormed into the living room like the members of SEAL Team Six who took out terrorist Osama bin Laden"

View attachment 1215799
I really am impressed that she was instructed on the use of said AR! Good on her and her husband ensuring familiarity and function of firearms in the house hold!

I really am impressed that she was instructed on the use of said AR! Good on her and her husband ensuring familiarity and function of firearms in the house hold!
Agreed. The overly dramatic Samantha Chang needs to tone down her rhetoric tho…IMNSHO

True, but if it had been my wife, I'd be obligated to yell, everybody run!

Once she gets settled in she's good to go. Those first few shots, not so much 😐

I'm getting mixed messages Sleepy Joe told me if a person is hit with an AR round their body explodes into large chunks of human remains

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top