JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

2014-11-25 03.11.50.jpg

Radiator 034.jpg

I make replica Star Wars movie props and sell them in various internet forums to people all over the world... seriously.

Here's a few of my works...

Scratch-built Stormtrooper blaster (based on a Sterling SMG) and display stand from PVC and other "brik-a-brak":
View attachment 226029
View attachment 226030

Here's an older version in the raw before paint:
View attachment 226031
View attachment 226032

Oh yeah.. the folding stock works too:
View attachment 226033

Next to a real Sterling SMG:
View attachment 226034
View attachment 226035
View attachment 226036

more blasters I've fabbed...
View attachment 226037
View attachment 226038

DUDE!!!!

LOL... I actually started a proto-type to the "Han Solo DL-44" blaster (assuming by your avatar), but I haven't done anything prop building in YEARS now. It started as a hobby, and I got good enough at it that people started lining up with their cash wanting what I made. I did it for a few years after my day job and it became a 2nd job, and all my free-time and (sometimes all my thoughts throughout the day) were consumed with it all. Then one day I got bored with it all, packed away all of my scratch-built jigs and molds and just quit... I mean dropped off the face of the "Star Wars universe", and haven't looked back.

I still on occasion get emails from people asking if I still "make this or that", but depending on their tone I either don't reply, or politely tell them "no".

LOL... I still have several Stormtrooper & Clonetrooper helmets on my bedroom closet shelf in various unfinished states of construction/finish that have been sitting there for several years. Maybe when I retire in about 15 years I'll get into it again... who knows. o_O

Last Edited:
LOL... I actually started a proto-type to the "Han Solo DL-44" blaster (assuming by your avatar), but I haven't done anything prop building in YEARS now. It started as a hobby, and I got good enough at it that people started lining up with their cash wanting what I made. I did it for a few years after my day job and it became a 2nd job, and all my free-time and (sometimes all my thoughts throughout the day) were consumed with it all. Then one day I got bored with it all, packed away all of my scratch-built jigs and molds and just quit... I mean dropped off the face of the "Star Wars universe", and haven't looked back.

I still on occasion get emails from people asking if I still "make this or that", but depending on their tone I either don't reply, or politely tell them "no".

LOL... I still have several Stormtrooper & Clonetrooper helmets on my bedroom closet shelf in various unfinished states of construction/finish that have been sitting there for several years. Maybe when I retire in about 15 years I'll get into it again... who knows. o_O

Sounds a lot like what happened to Yoda. The poor deranged soul ;)

Funny how that works. Years ago, I wanted to do something more with photography, so I started into wedding photography as a side business. I did it for about 5-6 years and got so burned out with all the garbage that went with it (mostly people's lousy attitudes), it almost completely destroyed my love of photography, which is why I got started in the first place. I haven't shot a wedding in years, the last one was a big favor for a family member and I had to grit my teeth the whole time.

I've seen it happen more than once when a beloved hobby becomes something much more, it can drive the fun away - not always - but it can happen.

I would give a lot, to have a quality replica Stormtrooper helmet, Stomper. Just sayin.

I was a photographer for several years, I specialized in outdoor work. As a favor I did some weddings and one baseball team, never again!
Wish I had some stuff on file to post here but my scanner has been down for years.:(

I was a photographer for several years, I specialized in outdoor work. As a favor I did some weddings and one baseball team, never again!
Wish I had some stuff on file to post here but my scanner has been down for years.:(

I will still do occasional senior portraits - but I do only do outdoor work. Inside work with studio lights is a pain in the rear. I think it would have been different for me if digital had been available too - film and processing was so darned expensive it was hard to make any decent money.

Anyone need an old studio lighting kit? Still works great. I'll make you a good deal ;)

That is simple to fix. It might not be as clear as the original. But take a digital picture of your picture and post that. I have done this many times with older 35mm pictures.

If you're determined to get one then Google around, you can find artists that make them. There's even a couple of local dudes (I think they're still local) that make STELLAR copies. Be warned though, it's HIGHLY addictive... and expensive.

Try:

www.cloudcitygarrison.com

and

www.whitearmor.net

and

www.501st.com

These are just the ones in my bedroom closet....

image.jpeg

The workshop shelf...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've got tons more stuff packed in crates...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top