JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I actually do own and shoot firearms , besides muzzle loaders...:D

My first gun...it was my grandpa's 870 , from 1962.
Its a 20 gauge Wingmaster....it is a favorite and still gets shot and hunted with.
Another favorite is a 1940's era Savage 19/33 .22 rifle...very accurate and fun to shoot.
Andy

Andy! I'm Shocked! Shocked!

OIP.jpg

Nobody knows this about me but I am extremely suspicious of AI and it's ability to collect information that nobody knows about me from the internet.
I don't mean to brag, but the first three times I talked to ChatGPS it erased itself and then pulled it's own plug. It turns out that telling the same old man stories repetitively is the Achilles heel of AI no different than any other youngin'.

The number of screws holding my right knee together.
Or the number of threaded rods and pins used to fix my left foot. Been there done that!!

IMG_20221029_115037062.jpg

For those with a medical inclination, it is a fracture of the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th metatarsals, and dislocation of the Lisfranc joint. It is also called a 'Cavalry Break' as this sort of injury was common when getting shot out of the saddle and getting a foot caught in the stirrup on the way down.
The Lisfranc joint was so named by Dr. Lisfranc, a cavalryman and Napoleon's surgeon.

Last Edited:
I had a T shirt made for my wife's foot Doctor. It is black with a white skeleton of a foot, and it says:
"I never METATARSEL I DIDN'T LIKE".
He says he wears it whenever he is teaching a class.
Metatarsal SHirt.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany