Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Post pictures of something you have made!

Reactions
It's difficult, but we make do. The hard part was routing/hiding all the wires between the TV and DVD/VCR/Sound system behind the false wall. All the components are hidden but you can access via a small IR receiver.

Reactions
It's difficult, but we make do. The hard part was routing/hiding all the wires between the TV and DVD/VCR/Sound system behind the false wall. All the components are hidden but you can access via a small IR receiver.
=======================================================
That looks great.
I ran a 2" conduit in the wall so I can add or remove cables as needed, and then put a surge protected outlet behind the TV.

Jetandnewcabs.jpg

Cabinetwithstereo.jpg

TVwallmount.jpg

PlayboyPenguin

Reactions
You can't possible expect us to believe you actually live there. Everyone knows all gun owners live in old school buses converted into mobil homes/chicken coops. :D

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online