JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I come from a family of practical artisans. My grandfather used to go to Indian reservations in the southwest working for the BLM to teach Indians how to make Indian jewelry. Apparently, they aren't born knowing how to do that. Silver and turquoise stuff. Man that guy hated Indians.
Ive seen some of his work in museums. The Natural History in L.A. has one of his silver squash blossom and turquoise pieces which is ironic since he had a brontosaurus leg bone in his living room from 1955 through 1982 that he stole off the loading dock from the same museum. Then it showed back up on the loading dock one day . Anyway as kids we'd go to his place and make jewelry. Rings, necklaces etc. As soon as we were done the fun part was dunking it in the bucket of mercury to make it shiny. Made me the man I am today.

Last Edited:
Back when 101.1 KUFO was still around, I went head to head against a guy twice my size in a mayonnaise eating contest for a pair of concert tickets. I consumed an entire 32oz jar of Best Foods mayonnaise in about two minutes, won the tickets, then threw it all up in front of a topless Norwegian girl who was also there for tickets. Got to go into the studio and was on the radio. I guess I peaked in 1998.

I built the original Millenium Falcon . . . so there.

and those were not the drioids they were looking for, . . . really !!!

And that musical piece they were playing at the bar . . . I wrote it !!!

And I am so handsome its criminal, For sure !!!

And I have no ego to speak of; and totally honest, to the bone. Trust me!!

Last Edited:
I really shouldn't tell you this, but

Explain-04_18_23-1-4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA