JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Currently pulled apart to install a 16" two speed electric fan. All the work I put into building the exhaust will be going away as soon as I chop the frame up and put a front stub on.

image.jpg

This is something I invented.
Had it manufactured in China, after talking to plastic injection moulders from many US areas.
They couldn't TOUCH the price from China, even with the shipping of container loads across the Ocean.
Some of you might own one, as it was in Fred Meyer stores (142 at the time) and many Ace Hardware and other stores.

It's no longer available, but I still have about 5, so at $19.95 + S & H, you too can be the proud owner of HOLD IT!:cool::D
scan0001.jpg scan0001.jpg scan0003.jpg scan0002.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Last Edited:
For the past 25 years I have turned pens, bottle stoppers, razor handles & etc. It was a great hobby and I made a little $$ along the way. Sadly I have given it up due to some health issues.
Here is a link to my photo album if you would like to take a look.
<broken link removed>

DeskPen2_1.jpg

BEB1.jpg

Duck-Call.jpg

Last Edited:
I built this bike from the pile of tubes you see here. The paint was done by my instructor. It has first gen Dura Ace Di2 and a custom rear derailleur setup so I can run a 12-36 rear cassette. uploadfromtaptalk1431568450685.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1431568487640.jpg

I made the complete upper assembly including the barrel and ejector they use a stock ruger bolt and these two have VQ lowers I am currently working on the complete lowers and the bolt. When those are completeI will have made the complete gun. here is a photo of just the upper and a barrel.

Ruger-22-Upper-Reciever-4.jpg

Oregon-Precision-Arms-Barrels-e1424161839112.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews