JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know i just posted it above, but i took it shooting for the first time today, very pleasant i have to say, enjoyed it a lot, very accurate for what i was doing.

In it's natural environment, with the 9mm hanging out around it trying to be cool. :D:cool:
IMG_20200101_155557.jpg

S&W 627-0
The 627-0:
only Smith with the - 0 designation
first stainless model in the 27 family
only 5.5" barrel since the Registered Magnum
only stainless Smith with checkered top strap

528D1D84-065A-4429-BF9E-B51CF164B156.jpeg 0D4BFFE7-E877-42EF-962A-B18BFE34686F.jpeg F5E7B354-1DF2-4B1E-98BD-6EB6729B2F62.png

Last Edited:
couple more Smiths:
Pre 29 4 screw with cokes:
VOgdyD.jpg
29 no dash with cokes: This one has been around the block a few times-
VOgh40.jpg
29-1 one of less than 40 known to exist - Sadly not the original grips...

VOgY8h.jpg
VOgjGF.jpg

Ha, you assume rightly sir. "Cokes" refers to the design of the early grips, they have a palmswell that, when viewed from behind, have the profile of an olde coke bottle- hence the nickname. I'll try to get a nice shot of them...

Ha, you assume rightly sir. "Cokes" refers to the design of the early grips, they have a palmswell that, when viewed from behind, have the profile of an olde coke bottle- hence the nickname. I'll try to get a nice shot of them...

Hahaha dyslexia strikes again, thanks for the clarification!

I was a big fan of Skeeter Skelton - for those younger members among us, he was a gun writer for Shooting Times magazine and a huge proponent of the .44 S&W Special cartridge. He was instrumental in Smith reintroducing guns chambered for it in 1983 after they had discontinued them circa 1967. His favorite load for them was 7.5 grains of Unique under a 250 grain Keith-style cast SWC (Lyman 429421). Many thousands of those have gone down range from my guns.

All-44s.jpg

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR