JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been thinking of looking into getting a Ruger Wrangler. Today I stopped by a store I've never been to before and found this in the case. For a Jackson and a Lincoln under the MSRP of the Wrangler, I got a 1957 6.5 inch Single Six. She's not perfect, in fact she has a bit of what I can only call "road rash" on one side (probably somebody's truck gun) and she's been opened more than once by someone who obviously didn't care about the finish. Other than that, the barrel is clean and perfect and the action feels nice. Can't wait to get this to the range!

6CDEB3F4-678A-43BD-AE81-86883C3AD5D8.jpeg C6FF301D-748B-4402-B289-AF33ECB205B0.jpeg C765A139-3D4E-4BBC-8217-804F26E36508.jpeg

I've been thinking of looking into getting a Ruger Wrangler. Today I stopped by a store I've never been to before and found this in the case. For a Jackson and a Lincoln under the MSRP of the Wrangler, I got a 1957 6.5 inch Single Six. She's not perfect, in fact she has a bit of what I can only call "road rash" on one side (probably somebody's truck gun) and she's been opened more than once by someone who obviously didn't care about the finish. Other than that, the barrel is clean and perfect and the action feels nice. Can't wait to get this to the range!

View attachment 616942 View attachment 616943 View attachment 616944
It's a shame that someone would abuse such a wonderful pistol. The older ones are classics. At least you should have a good shooter at a bargain price. Nice buy.

Bought this in January, finally put a scope on it last night. Never shot a handgun with a scope before. Excited! This is going to be my hunting buddy

454 Casull in Ruger Super Redhawk w/ Bushnell Trophy 2-6x 40mm scope.
IMG_20190916_210053.jpg

That was my second guess. IMPRESSIVE!!

Thank you sir.

The Korth is my Python. For some reason the first time I saw one that's the one I wanted. Not unlike the two upper left and upper right. The Freedom Arms and Standard MFG. The first time I saw them I knew those two are the ones I wanted as well.

Thank you sir.

The Korth is my Python. For some reason the first time I saw one that's the one I wanted. Not unlike the two upper left and upper right. The Freedom Arms and Standard MFG. The first time I saw them I knew those two are the ones I wanted as well.
That is how i felt with DW revolvers. I managed to find 2 DWs: 44 mag and 357 mag, before they shot up in value. Korths are above my budget for now. Great collection.

That is how i felt with DW revolvers. I managed to find 2 DWs: 44 mag and 357 mag, before they shot up in value. Korths are above my budget for now. Great collection.

Nice!!

I actually considered getting a Dan Wesson 22 Revolver again a few weeks ago. Went back and forth between that and an older S&W 17 3T. However I had been wanting a CZ Tactical Sport Orange for the longest time and decided to get that instead. I may have to revisit that again later.

Nice picture, nice pistol, but need another pic to show the nickel :)

It's nice how even blued S&W's can look nickel and vice versa.

HAVE QUITE A FEW BUT HERE ARE A COUPLE. RARE S&W 19 357 MAG, NICKLE WITH FACTORY AJAX GRIPS. LTD RUN OF APPROX 50 GUNS IN THE 70'S. S&W 18 22LR COMBAT MASTERPIECE AND I BUY THESE WHEN EVER I BUMP INTO THEM IF THEY ARE NICE, ESPECIALLY IN THE BOX.

Attachments

• IMG_1143.JPG
    IMG_1143.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0751.JPG
    IMG_0751.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 172
A couple weeks ago I stumbled upon this 2" 15-2 in a Nevada LGS. Already have a nice example, but couldn't leave it there for someone else to snag - don't see many 2" 15s in the wild. The finish was 95%, but been looking for a sacrificial revolver for black nitriding. I just got it back from H&M. Turned out great! Still waiting for the brushed bronze Tyler T.

55564866-FB3A-41FC-91CD-4064D1634B23.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads