JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I stopped by the local gun shop and there was a 327 federal magnum sp101. They don't have one anymore. I bought it. It was way lower than gunbroker and it already had wood grips.

In other news, I think my wife wants my 327 lcrx as hers.

Ammo has been scarce lately.
I have 1000 new starline brass and a few thousand projectiles.

3 inch barrel.

IMG_4794.jpeg

I would take the SP-101 over the LCRX any day.

None on hand at present, but I've owned SP-101's in .32 H&R Mag., 9mm P, .38 Special, and .327 Fed Mag. I never felt adventuresome enough to want one in .357 Mag. I like the older ones with the roll marks stamped into the metal, not electrochemically etched as the newer ones seem to be.

I have a Taurus .32 H&R mag, 3" barrel. It is a kick to shoot and easily concealable.

There is something about the 3" that just seems right for .32 mag and should be even more fun with the .327.

I would take the SP-101 over the LCRX any day.

None on hand at present, but I've owned SP-101's in .32 H&R Mag., 9mm P, .38 Special, and .327 Fed Mag. I never felt adventuresome enough to want one in .357 Mag. I like the older ones with the roll marks stamped into the metal, not electrochemically etched as the newer ones seem to be.
I would prefer the sp101 as well. My wife has been eyeing some of the revolvers with shorter lengths between back of grip and trigger. Looks like she gets a model 10 and an lcrx.

I love my gp100 in .357. It's a slicked up one that is fantastic

That is a beautiful revolver, @Wombat of Doom . Congratulations.
I have a Taurus .32 H&R mag, 3" barrel. It is a kick to shoot and easily concealable.

There is something about the 3" that just seems right for .32 mag and should be even more fun with the .327.
I love a 3" barrel on a smaller revolver. I think it's a nearly perfect balance.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top