JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
it would be fun to shoot but it was just a gag pic, sorry I couldn't resist.

Edit yes I have shot 38 at 100 yards but out of my rossi carbine, no snub nose 100yd shots:)

I figured it was a gag, but you know how the mind likes to wander.... I've shot 45ACP at that distance and it's not as bad as I originally would have imagined. The 38 is probably close to that, especially with something that would extend the sight radius!

This thread is really causing me grief. I've owned a bunch of revolvers and thinking about them makes me want them ALL back!
I was able to look back and I dug up some pics of the Ruger 50th Anniv 357 Flattop. I bought it new. Later sold it only to buy it back. Then I traded it to one of my best friends, who still has it. Now I'm wondering what I need to trade him to get it back!

my flattop 1.jpg

Grew the revolver family by 1 today. Found a S&W 14-3 on Gun Broker. Funny thing was it was only 18 miles from the house. No Shipping!!! Yes it matches my wifes but hers was fun to shoot so what the hey. And didnt need to buy a different caliber ammo to go shooting. Just need to get out this weekend I hope. 20181203_153806.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top