JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not destroying just one gun. Who cares about that?

He's demonizing these type of guns. And possibly all guns. That's the conclusion I get.
And as a man of God. He's using his title and position to sway folks that it's basically immoral to own guns.

Now I can think of a Priest in France that could have used one recently. ;)

And when somebody tries to take away my ability to defend myself. [Make no mistake. This is an attack on AR/gun ownership] Based on some warped beliefs.
And condemns my choice to self defense in doing so? I get my feathers ruffled a little!

Especially when it's some a$$ hat with an imaginary view of what the world really is.

I've been told. God uses good men.
And Evil men use God.
Amen!

If you say so.

That sounds like bad Chinese food.

This sad "whore for the cause" is nothing more than a hoplophobe that's wasting the congregation's resources to advance a Communist agenda. This is nothing special, the "holier-than-thou" crap has been done to death since World War One. Look up the old anti-war song entitled "I Didn't Raise My Son To Be A Soldier".

Talk about self-righteous! I wouldn't want to the the one involved in an endless search for his genitals. That, my friends, would truly be a never-ending chore.

When my grandfather was a pastor, he got guns off the streets by converting bad people into good people for free. He used church money to keep the lights on and pay the pianist.

And for his next trick he can destroy a $600 bottle of scotch. :s0140:

Or maybe he can concentrate on the hearts of men. Is this not the source of evil acts?
Not the tools they use?

Maybe trucks will be his next target? :s0125:

I want to protest the Toyota Camry and the Honda Civic. These kill more people than any firearm ever has. No one protests them, do they?

I'll post pictures of mangled pictures of bodies and steel (it happens daily). Why aren't we protesting that carnage?

Ban the Japanese "murder buggies"! THEY'RE ALL KILLERS! o_O:rolleyes::eek::confused:

So you are a member of his church and don6t support this usage? Has any member of his church come forward? Is their outrage from his parishioners? Seems like thats between him and his flock, and so far theh seem pretty okay with it.
The money came from church discretionary funds, which don't belong to him. So my statement stands. Have you heard anyone else champion his cause from his church? This could be the first they're hearing of it. Pretty despicable after a French preist was beheaded, this high and mighty reverend thinks that black guns are the problem.

The irony is that he does this on the heels of the murder of a priest in the UK during services by a pair of Islamic terrorists. o_O

It's OK to beat your swords into plowshares, but best to wait until the fighting is over first.

Last Edited:
It's the political grandstanding to which I object. Again and forevermore I will reiterate, whenever the separation of church and state is encroached the church comes out the worse for the experience.

If someone wants to use their church as the podium for political views, then give up the tax exempt status and turn it into a political group. I don't need a crusade being waged on a constitutional right under the guise of a religious organization, thanks for askin'.

Apparently this arrogant "pacifist" has forgotten the Holy Scripture in Luke Chapter 11, Verse 21 which reads: "When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:"

How convenient!

Not mentioned is the fact he is promoting gambling ---with money that is not his. How does he now counsel a compulsive gambler who cannot pay the bills or feed his family?

Just wondering how much you could do with $3,000.00 to feed the homeless... but it's far more important to make a useless symbolic gesture instead.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top