JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AKA Fudds

The big question is how do we open their eyes before they come for their guns? Bloody Brown is already grandstanding by adding very visible security because of "threats". Now she gets to have "victim status" to further justify her actions against Oregon's gun owners.

Actually, haven't they BOTH violated SB-941, the pastor and storage guy, 2 fines, two trials...also how close is the nearest school zone? Oh, the charges could pile up and pile up....oh wait, I guess I musta been dreaming.:mad:

Brutus

The big question is how do we open their eyes before they come for their guns? Bloody Brown is already grandstanding by adding very visible security because of "threats". Now she gets to have "victim status" to further justify her actions against Oregon's gun owners.

Somebody, retired with plenty of time, and perhaps an investigating background should start digging into her past. Likely there is dirt to be found. Am sure she can't afford to have all her records sealed like Barry.

Brutus Out

How about asking the OSP to verify her claim that shes been threatened and what they are doing to identify the criminals that are threatening sweet kate? Shouldn't that be public knowledge, I mean OMG we need to find out who these people are and stop this insanity?

Actually, haven't they BOTH violated SB-941, the pastor and storage guy, 2 fines, two trials...also how close is the nearest school zone? Oh, the charges could pile up and pile up....oh wait, I guess I musta been dreaming.:mad:

Brutus

Speaking of "piles" i'll bet her love life consists of using her hemorrhoids as speed bumps. :oops: :rolleyes: o_O

Have you taken a long look at her? That's a face only an aging hippie would find attractive! This old broad would fit right in next to Stalin, Lenin, Putin, Castro, Chavez, Ho Chi Minh, Pol Pot and Hitler. (There isn't much difference between them).

Last Edited:
The problem with that question is that the public never had a chance to vote for SB941.

Wouldn't have changed anything. The general public is just fine with background checks aka backdoor registration. They have no clue that American governments are no more immune to going completely tyrannical than any other are. They are believers, just like so many here. ;)

they will never actually charge or arrest anyone for breaking this law because when it hits a court it will be tossed as unenforceable. but it does build then a hell of a data base on guns and owners who arwe silly enough to actually obey it.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

If he just wanted to destroy rifles he should've gone to Curt's with that money and bought 8 Anderson AR15s. Support a local business and have a much more impressive art project. I hear he's facing charges for illegal transfer now.

Now he is talking to someone out of state to destroy the rifle, I might enjoy seeing how he goes about shipping it. The more this plays out the more it sure looks like a straw purchase to me.

twittercap.JPG

So you are a member of his church and don6t support this usage? Has any member of his church come forward? Is their outrage from his parishioners? Seems like thats between him and his flock, and so far theh seem pretty okay with it.
Actually, if he won an item that he used church funds to purchase tickets for, the gun is church property. Destroying it would be destroying church property, which is a crime where I come from.

Either embezzlement or destruction of church property...take your pick...I think he should be arrested.

Siding against your churches pastor will excommunicate you from said church.

Your neighbors and friends will turn against you and side with the pastor.

I've seen and heard of it happening from my church going friends. In fact my wife's family was 'cast out' for questioning the head pastor of their church after being there for 20 years.

I've seen and heard of it happening from my church going friends. In fact my wife's family was 'cast out' for questioning the head pastor of their church after being there for 20 years.

If the Pastor/Pulpit Minister sides with The Tempter (Satan), the church isn't being led by a Godly man anyway. It's time to go.

Laws are made of God, not of man. I'll get on with my life and be happy.

James talks about why this happens...for those who care to read.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top