JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tend to agree that this most likely will never stand. But given the current Adm. I put nothing past them.
Just be prepared to stop it dead in its track before it gets any traction.

It will not pass as long as there are enough non RINOs to stop it. Give the democrats control of the house and super majority in the senate and there is no telling what they will pass.

Anyone depending on the supreme court to protect the Constitution is delusional. There is a long history of horrible decision made by the black robed statists. Look at what Roberts did to justify upholding ACA. How about the Kelo decision (taking your real estate and giving it to a private developer is OK because it will bring in more tax revenue).
These are monumental decisions that will have consequences for a very long time as they set legal precedent.

Heck, go back to that nasty narcissistic fascist pig FDR and the Wickard v. Filburn decision from which most of the modern federal gov over-reach and violations of the 2nd and 4th originate.

Trust the supreme court to protect the Constitution? Not a chance. I will not offer them any respect nor have any confidence in them until they start overturning their past incorrect decisions.

As I have said before, they are 9 traitors in black robes.. and don't bring up Heller vs DC because it allows restrictions on an absolute right

From the article "The Town will not take any further action regarding this law and further reconfirms their support for the laws of our Commonwealth and the rights under the United States Constitution.”

Now that would be funny if it wasn't so sad. As a former resident I can attest to the fact that that comiewealth has no concept of what is constitutional.

Its a little bit different if the car is locked and someone breaks in and steals it! Why do you have to put locks on your locks to keep thieves from stealing things? If they steal the safe and break into it, are you at fault? Whats the difference between breaking down your door or breaking into your safe? I keep my firearms in a safe, mostly because I have a 10 year old daughter and her friends in and out all the time but I cannot agree with your analogy. Locks are to keep your friends out, if a thief wants something bad enough he is going to get it.

Its a little bit different if the car is locked and someone breaks in and steals it! Why do you have to put locks on your locks to keep thieves from stealing things? If they steal the safe and break into it, are you at fault?

Never said that...

Whats the difference between breaking down your door or breaking into your safe? I keep my firearms in a safe, mostly because I have a 10 year old daughter and her friends in and out all the time but I cannot agree with your analogy. Locks are to keep your friends out, if a thief wants something bad enough he is going to get it.

You are absolutely right in that aspect. However, most thieves are nothing more than opportunists...people taking advantage of a situation. A door left unlocked, a car left running or a garage open.

Nevertheless, if you think you'll never be a victim of a crime, you're delusional. I secured my house and even hired a house sitter while my wife and I were away on vacation in a very good neighborhood. A few teens went into my laundry room, broke into a side window and stole almost everything worth of value...but luckily all my guns were locked up in my safes and they would have been too cumbersome for the teens to move and break into.

When you have a firearm, you have a responsibility to yourself and others.

*You should practice with it regularly to ensure you hit what you're aiming at and not hitting innocent people.
*You should secure it (when it's not near you or on your person) to ensure it doesn't get stolen and used in a crime.
*You should educate the other members in your household on its safe handling and proper use so that it's never misused, neglected or handled improperly when it's needed.

There are bad people out there doing bad things...*if a girl drinking at a party had a date-rape drug slipped into her drink and raped I wouldn't ever blame her for it; nevertheless you are a fool if you think that just because you don't go to parties you can't be raped.

So knowing that all a criminal needs to get to your stuff is opportunity, time and determination then why make it easy for criminals? If you put an NRA sticker on your door, then you're telling people you have a gun in your home, so buy a safe and use it! Otherwise, don't make it easy for the criminals to get them and I'll be happy...

*This is going off the previous analogy of PiratePast40 saying you would never blame a victim of being raped.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top