JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How will you adapt your EDC limited to 10 round magazines?

• Keep carrying a full size pistol and standard magazines

Votes: 45 42.1%
  • Full size pistol with neutered 10 round magazines

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Double stack with shortened grip (G26, PPQ SC, SR9C, Original M&P 9c)

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Smaller pistol built to hold 10 rounds (KelTec P-11, SCCY, Sig P365, CZ Rami)

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Stack and a half with a three finger grip (G43X or G48)

• Single stack with less than 10 rounds (1911, Kahr CT9, Bersa BP9, Sig P239, Ruger LC9s, Shield, XD)

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • A full size pistol with a larger round (40S&W, 357Sig, 45acp or 10mm)

• Other, comment below

Votes: 13 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of the options apply to me, i carry a full size double stack 17+1 10 mm 1911 and consider it "Standard" capasity as there are plenty of others with like capasity from the factory! Honestly, capasity limits are a bad joke and cold dead hands applies, will not comply! Will not roll over and submit or compromise my God given right to self preservation, and I refuse to accept victimhood and the title of felon! Come and take them!!!! Ima missbehavin!:cool:

I'm thinking AR pistol in .458 Socom - that's 10-rounds, standard in what had been a 30-round standard AR mag.

You may think I'm joking...not so much.

Awe, that's just the bill written by kids. See the gun grabbers plan is to start with 5 round magazine and 20 round a month purchase limits, then act magnanimous when they settle on 10 and 100, then ask why we aren't open to compromise.

Besides everyone knows that kids don't have a clue, that is why the bills written by learned clergy are the ones that will pass.

'Lift Every Voice Oregon' organizers plan to introduce two bills to state legislatures on gun control
May be some of these clergy .
Should take a trip to Israel and ask there Religious leaders how they feel about Gun control.

The left does everything they can to put down religion.now they embrace it.
And then you see this every weekend. austin-red-guard-12.jpg 383622-c357748ee92e1e338eb4e05ee9e98a66.jpg

Oh, I will comply... of course I will! ;););););););););)

My compact SR9c can take either factory 10rd or factory 17rd. I've always said that banning high cap mags is silly for experienced/trained shooters... mag changes can be quick. It's them other yahoos that better watch out!!!

I can run a 1903 almost fast enough for folks think i'm shootin a semi auto! No joke, many old Battle bolties are a lot faster then folks think! Practice makes perfect!
And a Mag change on a 1911 makes capacity a non issue with practice, something every one who carries SHOULD do any way!:):):)

I can run a 1903 almost fast enough for folks think i'm shootin a semi auto! No joke, many old Battle bolties are a lot faster then folks think! Practice makes perfect!
And a Mag change on a 1911 makes capacity a non issue with practice, something every one who carries SHOULD do any way!:):):)

Speed reload is about 1sec for a trained shooter. Avg guy maybe 2sec. But it's faster than lay people think. If they want to tackle me, I'm back on target before their brain gets them off the blocks. That's why high-cap mag bans are dumb. Same as @nammac said, we just carry more mags in the future. But even with 10+1 and 2 extra mags, I got 31rds to do some good work!

I get it some people collect old Japanese sowrd and stuff like that and old war stuff.
But some of these people that have .
The midevil axe's and stuff .are kinda crazy.
I know a kid in SPOKANE that has all this garbage.
And he is not all there.

Speed reload is about 1sec for a trained shooter. Avg guy maybe 2sec. But it's faster than lay people think. If they want to tackle me, I'm back on target before their brain gets them off the blocks. That's why high-cap mag bans are dumb. Same as @nammac said, we just carry more mags in the future. But even with 10+1 and 2 extra mags, I got 31rds to do some good work!

YUP YUP! Because I carry a single stack sometimes, I carry 4 additional mags to keep me in the fight! With practice I can do a mag change in about a second! With a double stack, because of it's tapered mags, i can actually change even faster!

I'm thinking AR pistol in .458 Socom - that's 10-rounds, standard in what had been a 30-round standard AR mag.

You may think I'm joking...not so much.
That is an interesting concept. Let's say that SB 501 is passed as is and you possess 450BM or 458 socom marked AR mags in 5rnd cap. Those could easily be converted to hold many more 223/5.56 cartridges, correct?

I'm a 1911 carrier (yep, like it's a virus), so I don't worry about 10 round capacity limits for myself. I usually have 15 rounds total on me, and I will gladly fight for everyone's right to carry as big a magazine as they feel necessary because the bad guys won't care what the law says.

The big question for me is how do we convince the public that these laws work against the safety of lawful gun owners while empowering bad guys each and every time? If we can answer that question effectively in the public's eyes, we'll have the winning hand against these stupid laws in the future.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top