JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was also from arfcom, but I thought would make a great addition to "What did you do to prepare today". I thought it would be fun to show off the hard work you have put into prepping.

Just picked up some Mountain House Food. Once I have it organized with the rest of my preps I will post additional progress pics.
IMG_4876.jpg

I have three cans of tuna and a bottle of Mountain Dew. Pics available on the web.

Freeze dried is nice, just make sure you have stored water for them.

I have three cans of tuna and a bottle of Mountain Dew. Pics available on the web.

Freeze dried is nice, just make sure you have stored water for them.

-They are pretty high in sodium as well, but I got a great deal on them so couldn't pass it up. By the way, I love tuna and Mountain Dew:s0155:

Portland has a Hipster Magazine that features all the best chefs and all the Hippest Homes/Resturants
Not that I would ever travel to that cess pit but at least I know that the Chefs are well prepped.
Call it a road map to a moveable feast

I tried to post a Hipster image but the self-reverant asses won't let their internet images be copied,, Social Justice is a two way sword but I aint the one to swing it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top