JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd be interested to know if the dirtbag's license plate read BALROG.

1000002296.jpg

If I had enough land that people would be disposed to dumping their garbage on it and I caught 'em….. then it's big enough to make a couple shallow "compost piles" on.

;) :D
Shallow? Dear Sir...if you had that type of land you would very likely also have a tractor...and a backhoe. You dig that whole deep. And then bust out the bag of lime or two you keep on hand for just such an occasion.

Remember...without a body...it's just a missing person. :cool:

WOLVERINES!

Yeah going out with a gun ready to roll to confront someone smoking meth in their car is not a bright idea. The best case scenario happened and dude left but had any of the worst case scenarios happened you'd be dead or in prison.

Sadly in Oregon or Washington people have legal leeway to do drugs in the open. People don't have the legal leeway to approach people with loaded firearms because you dont like what theyre doing. So if the druggie got out of the car and started a confrontation to which you shoot them most likely you'll be charged with murder.

A permissive society emboldened them. If stores have a higher risk of prosecution for intervening in shoplifting thats a result of whose elected and other trends to protect the criminals and not the victims.
Hey, Soros paid good money for those DA's, prosecutors and judges.

Yeah going out with a gun ready to roll to confront someone smoking meth in their car is not a bright idea. The best case scenario happened and dude left but had any of the worst case scenarios happened you'd be dead or in prison.

Sadly in Oregon or Washington people have legal leeway to do drugs in the open. People don't have the legal leeway to approach people with loaded firearms because you dont like what theyre doing. So if the druggie got out of the car and started a confrontation to which you shoot them most likely you'll be charged with murder.
As I said before. I'm not going to allow this crap to happen in my neighborhood, nor am I going to sit in my house afraid, and hoping someone else stops it. It's my choice to not let my neighborhood become a place where druggies feel comfortable. If you're OK with that in yours, that's your right.

As I said before. I'm not going to allow this crap to happen in my neighborhood, nor am I going to sit in my house afraid, and hoping someone else stops it. It's my choice to not let my neighborhood become a place where druggies feel comfortable. If you're OK with that in yours, that's your right.
Never said "I'm OK with it" Just won't go out with a pistol in my hand "just in case."

I've never been in jail and prefer to keep it that way.

Never said "I'm OK with it" Just won't go out with a pistol in my hand "just in case."

I've never been in jail and prefer to keep it that way.
Sadly many keep telling themselves they are "right" and often they are "right". What's the old line? "Dead right"? You can be right and when its over be broke too. Then sit back and ask "well was it worth it?" Few who get hurt will ever say it was. None of us like the way this is going but many of us are smart enough to not ruin our own life to try to make this go away.

Sadly many keep telling themselves they are "right" and often they are "right". What's the old line? "Dead right"? You can be right and when its over be broke too. Then sit back and ask "well was it worth it?" Few who get hurt will ever say it was. None of us like the way this is going but many of us are smart enough to not ruin our own life to try to make this go away.
Its never going to end well if you need your gun but chose to go into the situation.
Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Too many think that just because they are "right" that nothing will go wrong if they intervene.

Having sat in on a couple of juries....
I have seen just what is considered "my peers".

Many folks will agree with you and your actions...many will not.
A percentage of each will sit in court and :

Judge your actions , statements and demeanor...
They may even "Monday morning quarterback " your statements and actions....
Often twisting it to fit their viewpoints....
They weren't there...so they really don't have a clue about you or what happened....

Something to keep in mind when the old sayin'
Better to judged by 12 than carried by carried by 6.
Pops up in your thoughts.
Andy

There are plenty of economic lower class to middle class people who find a way, eventhough. The number of those that can't make it as opposed to choose to steal is pretty low.

When stores can't stay open and supply local jobs, who's going to complain the loudest?
I learned a lesson from a older man that I drove with. I once commented on a crappy car on the street. My friend looks at me and says "If he could afford better, he'd have better." That has stuck with me for over 40 years. Helps me to remember how lucky I am/have been.

Last Edited:
I learned a lesson from a older man that I drove with. I once commented on a crappy car on the street. My friend looks at me and says "If he could afford better, he'd have better." That has stuck with me for over 40 years. Helps me to remember how lucky I am/have been.
One lesson I got years ago from a friend and very rich reconstructive surgeon that always dressed like a bum and drove a beater was that most people focus on appearance only.

I go against the grain here in regards to jury duty...
I felt that it was my civic duty to be a part of a jury when called twice.
It is an important task...and one that needs to be taken seriously.
Andy
I wasn't referring to you on that one. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews