JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Complacent cops.

Complacency will get you killed. Luckily they took minor birdshot and get to live another day.

Last Edited:
Self extricate.

Ooooo K
I think that's loosely translated to "tuck tail and run away."

I'm sorry, but where is the honor in that?? If you can see well enough to drive, you can see well enough to light that dude up.

Further proof birdshot is for birds, those cops are lucky he wasn't tossing 00 at them.
Saw the aftermath of a kid eating birdshot. He lived for an hour or so afterwards. Not pretty. Not effective. I can't imagine the pain he felt for the following hour.

Deputy with rifle, other deputy with at least a sidearm, civilian with handgun. No hits at all on active shooter. That's some bubblegumed up bubblegum. I don't fault the civilian other than poor marksmanship/tactics. At least he was willing to engage to stop the threat.

The second deputy with rifle, wtf? Was it full of dummy rounds and that's why he didn't shoot after his partner was shot in the face? I just don't get it. Did the deputies get trained at the "Uvalde school of don't engage the bad guy"?

The guy said clearly he was going to blow their head off, were they like, "naw, let's just be nice to him and he will be nice to us" or what?

Last Edited:
Sheriff getting shot with bird shot reminded me of this video of 1982? event. Officer was wounded by birdshot. The sheriffs had overwhelming force by far but again and again refrained from using deadly force even after that officer was shot. 25 officers wounded. That was some cool headed leadership on the officers part not to make this a bloodbath. Lots of cultists armed with clubs and other melee weapons. Really a crappy and almost imposssible situation for the sheriff.

Skip to 13:40(ish) mark for the climax portion of the video. Total video length is 20 minutes.

Last Edited:
Here's more footage of the incident.

I don't know why every cop who has a rifle doesn't have one of these look-around-corner red dot attachments. Why risk your head when they could be risking only their arms and hands? Not for every situation of course but would have been handy there (assuming they work as intended, I have never used one).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads