JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Murray backs bill banning assault weapons

She wants Washington to be just like California....

The bill would ban the sale, manufacture, transfer and importation of 205 named military-style assault weapons, although current owners of weapons could keep them.

The bill also bans any assault weapon that uses a detachable magazine and has at least one military characteristic, including a pistol grip, threaded barrel or telescoping stock. Again, owners of weapons matching these descriptions could keep them.

Magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition would also be banned, exempting current owners.

Exempting current owners until they decide that those current owners no longer are exempt and are now felons if they don't relinquish them to their local authorities. Liberals are hilarious, they are so transparent

From my cold dead bubblegum'ing hands...

Washington and Oregon and Nevadahave been Californiatedmsoon Idaho. The stupid votersare toblame. Sorry torepeat myselfbutI have beenfightingfor years and it is getting old seeing theTV watching zombies ruin every where they vote..

I hate the heat but it might be time to move to Arizona! :mad:
I keep looking at ID. Of course problem is damn liberals just keep moving too. They make a sewer out of the place they live. So those with means up and move to a place run by conservatives since it's nice. Then as soon as they get there the first thing they set out to do is turn the new home into the sewer they just left.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top