JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The assault Rifle ban was extremely effective While it did not do anything the morons who created it wanted it did do one thing.

It took a group of firearms that had very limited interest to the general public and by creating a prohibition on their purchase turned them into one of the most popular firearm types in the country.

Prior to the Ban I was selling hand made knives at guns shows in Portland about once a month. Salem about every other month. And I would see maybe 3-4 tables with AR AK SKS type rifles at a 500 table show. And then a few individual rifles spread through the other tables.

Once the Ban hit 1/3 of the tables were interested in buying anything on the list marking them way up and reselling.

When the ban ended. It went nuts at a 500 table gun show maybe 40 tables would be mostly these types of rifles and it seamed like the majority of people walking in the doors were interested in buying something the government had told them they couldn't buy. As time went on they became the single most popular type of firearm sold at shows and around the country.

So don't say the ban did nothing it did exactly the opposite of what the morons thought it would. Just like the Prohibition on Alcohol did.

The assault Rifle ban was extremely effective While it did not do anything the morons who created it wanted it did do one thing.

It took a group of firearms that had very limited interest to the general public and by creating a prohibition on their purchase turned them into one of the most popular firearm types in the country.

Prior to the Ban I was selling hand made knives at guns shows in Portland about once a month. Salem about every other month. And I would see maybe 3-4 tables with AR AK SKS type rifles at a 500 table show. And then a few individual rifles spread through the other tables.

Once the Ban hit 1/3 of the tables were interested in buying anything on the list marking them way up and reselling.

When the ban ended. It went nuts at a 500 table gun show maybe 40 tables would be mostly these types of rifles and it seamed like the majority of people walking in the doors were interested in buying something the government had told them they couldn't buy. As time went on they became the single most popular type of firearm sold at shows and around the country.

So don't say the ban did nothing it did exactly the opposite of what the morons thought it would. Just like the Prohibition on Alcohol did.
It gave me the opportunity to buy lots of 30 rounders marked Military & LEO use only at a great price because some folks were afraid to keep them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top