JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm all for rotating the state line 90 degrees down the Pacific Crest Trail. I hate king county voting for me:mad:. They breed them to vote for these unconstitutional things.

Of course, everyone needs to remember that this new common sense law is going to be applied to the Cantwell bodyguards:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: just like it will be applied to the rest of the Nation!

Wait a minute. So a threaded barrel is a military characteristic?!?! WTF is up with her brain?!?!
The anti gunners just throw out words that other anti gunners don't know but sound bad. It's for the children. The push back should be we need commonsense protection. According to the lefts own numbers there is a sexual assault every 60 seconds in the US. They have no answers but just wanted you to know.

Last Edited:
Will someone please explain how a law banning or limiting anything will affect criminals?
Criminals ...you know those folks who go out of their way to break laws...Just what is one more law to break to them?
The only folks that will be impacted by this bill if it passes are those who are interested in being law abiding.

Bills like this are a insult to the vast majority of law abiding gun owners.
We the law abiding gun owners are not the problem , our guns of any sort or any of our firearm magazines and accessories are not the problem...
The current firearm laws and BGC system which are failing are parts of the problem...Our society and what we view as important and what we consider problems are also parts of the issue...Just how we teach how to resolve issues in our lives can play a part in this mess...*

In the puzzle of just what to do with violence in America ....we need to look at all the parts that are supposed to work together and see what fits in where , not just one , and in this case wrong solution.
Andy
* Note , there is lots of use of the word "We"....As much as I hate blanket statements it would be impossible to list the all of the folks who help or hinder in this issue.
Please do not read into what I am saying here...there is plenty of help and hindrance around from many different people and many different outlooks.
Andy

I'm all for rotating the state line 90 degrees down the Pacific Crest Trail. I hate king county voting for me:mad:. They breed them to vote for these unconstitutional things.
You know, if you just carve off King County that'll probably be enough... I'd draw the new state-line at the Seattle and Tacoma city limits and the narrow strip in between just to make sure, though.

What really sucks is when experts are called to testify to some committee and the committee members have no clue what the experts just testified about. It is embarrasing really, that the elected officials of this nation, sworn to uphold the constitution, would refute the founders.

What really sucks is when experts are called to testify to some committee and the committee members have no clue what the experts just testified about. It is embarrasing really, that the elected officials of this nation, sworn to uphold the constitution, would refute the founders.
Or when a State Attorney General perjures himself in committee testimony...

Or when a State Attorney General perjures himself in committee testimony...

Right, because it's so much more important when a state AG "perjures himself" about guns, as compared to the Attorney General of the United States perjuring himself about possible collusion with an adversary nation to affect the 2016 election.

I don't understand how anyone who claims to be a patriot gives Sessions a pass, while complaining about an anti-gun state attorney general. There's treason, and then there's treason.

I guess I don't belong to the right tribe.

That adversary nation can turn this nation into a leftover charcoal in mere seconds. For me, i'd rather swap sips off a jug with them before I gave them the royal finger. There's a new sherriff in town I voted for. I'll bide my time and see where this goes. If Sessions screwed up, he'll be fired too. Just me.

My friends, if Ferguson gets his way, gets a Ban passed and manages to stand up that Gunstapo he wants, I think we've just ID'ed his first Kapo collaborator.

I can't do much about Jeff Sessions, or the far bigger crooks Holder and Lynch before him. Maybe I CAN do something about Ferguson, though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top