JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was dusted and I will not turn in my AR.
It effected everybody differently... my wife's dad got severe diabetic neuropathy, and its ill effects were arguably passed to his children(my wife)and possibly grandchildren(my kids).
I may have said it tounge and cheek, but it's no joke.

I wonder just how the "news media" found out about this action. He is a vet, his kid was killed in action, he is older than most of the crew here (I imagine). So he may just have had a rough time handling the slaughter of 17 children with an AR-15 like the one he happens to own. If he had called CNN and had them film him smashing the gun around a light pole, that would be one thing, but he simply turned it over to law enforcement so he didnt have to look at it or deal with it any longer. Some things just trigger folks to do things that we think are silly, but it may make perfect sense to them. If he wanted to do this,, its OK, but the media should have had nothing to do with it.

My guess is he was paid! Then all the news outlets can use it to attract attention for the agenda that they push on us daily! I could be wrong but that is the conclusion that my mind has come to. :rolleyes:

well, I,m the vet from 1968. That day I looked at my AR, and felt like welding it solid

So lock me up ! I still that, plus the others they ARe going a waaay somewhere ville

Well today I was at the 7-11 here in ANACORTES putting air in my tires had my sweatshirt on with a Flag and a AR 15 on it there was a old guy sitting in his truck next to me .he rolls down his window and ask me .do you have a M16 .I say no he asked what's on your shirt ? I say it's a AR15 or M4 .HE SAYS WELL WHEN I WAS IN THE MARINES I LOVED THE M14 lol he said if I could afford one I would have one .lol we had a short conversation then I had to go but there it it is some don't feel like all the hype says

This is what I had on MVIMG_20180227_165255.jpg

It effected everybody differently... my wife's dad got severe diabetic neuropathy, and its ill effects were arguably passed to his children(my wife)and possibly grandchildren(my kids).
I may have said it tounge and cheek, but it's no joke.
My uncles freind was covered by it GREEN BERET IN VIETNAM didn't affect him till later in his life but both his kids where really messed up.

I from the m 14 era also. And then a plane, "THEY" stuck a m 16 a-1 in my hands. next 40 yrs I could ever be around let alone touch one.

I got over that, in excess , now if I can kick this pellet gun habit. just sent another 500$ today on a damn BB gun

I from the m 14 era also. And then a plane, "THEY" stuck a m 16 a-1 in my hands. next 40 yrs I could ever be around let alone touch one.

I got over that, in excess , now if I can kick this pellet gun habit. just sent another 500$ today on a damn BB gun
Well never $500 hundred but $200 bucks for pellet gun been there done that lol

Well today I was at the 7-11 here in ANACORTES putting air in my tires had my sweatshirt on with a Flag and a AR 15 on it there was a old guy sitting in his truck next to me .he rolls down his window and ask me .do you have a M16 .I say no he asked what's on your shirt ? I say it's a AR15 or M4 .HE SAYS WELL WHEN I WAS IN THE MARINES I LOVED THE M14 lol he said if I could afford one I would have one .lol we had a short conversation then I had to go but there it it is some don't feel like all the hype says
I haven't seen a 7-11 ever since I came down here. Up where I used to live in NJ the police department was in the 7-11. Imagine walking in with that sweatshirt, the one cop might get nervous. o_O

the Vietnam deal, I think,,,, it didn't brother me until around 50+ yrs old . with school shooting, levoy, vegas, so on. WTF ?
Seems like The chit done hit that fan 15 yrs ago. The fan is still plugged in

pellet guns; I did have an old burnt out benjamin pistol. last fall I bought a crosman pump pistol 1377. I now have at least 20 rilfes and pistols. Damn a decent pellet guns starts out around $2400 !!!!

I am a proud liberal gun owner. I have multiple " A.R. 15 style " rifles, Large and small bore hunting rifles, and small and large bore handguns. Hell, I even own a bump stock. And frankly, I am tired of being called a snowflake or a Libtard. Even unintentionally or by proxy because of my political beliefs.
In my opinion, real liberals believe in all of the amendments; especially the second. Real liberals believe someone is hungry or without housing that it is up to us as a society To make sure that they are not forgotten or a left to fall through the cracks in the system.

I do not claim to know the cause of or solution to the issue of mass shooters. But I feel that both sides of the debate between Democrats and Republicans and are disingenuous in their arguments. almost everyone If not everyone here knows that someone with the training and skill to use and operate a weapon effectively does not need, or even want a 90rd magazine.
I believe that what is necessary is to build a sense of community and train/educate this new generation on proper gun handling and safety. It's no wonder that these dip bubblegums keep shooting crowds of people when they're only exposure to firearms has been video games where there are no consequences, or in Hollywood movies where everybody but the good guy gets mowed down for the audiences enjoyment.
In my opinion we need to start thinking of the people we see on the street every day as humans with families and hopes and dreams and aspirations. If we are truly the sheepdogs in our current social environment, then we need our flock to be a cohesive unit That has connections not just through the neighborhood, but throughout the country.

Please proceed to tear me apart and make fun of me for my political stance.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top