JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sitting here watching the news and they interviewed a Vietnam veteran that felt sorry for the parents of the Florida shooting and turned in his AR-15's to be destroyed.:confused:o_O

I am at a complete loss of words and not sure what to even think! I have looked for a link but can't find one.

Said live on the news that he was listening to the dad of a student that got killed. He is also hoping that that dad hears this story and knows that people are behind him!:mad:

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!!! What in the hell is happening to this country!!

Said live on the news that he was listening to the dad of a student that got killed. He is also hoping that that dad hears this story and knows that people are behind him!:mad:

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!!! What in the hell is happening to this country!!
pussification of America

i made sure to check on my ARs when i got home from work friday... didnt want them gettin out all by themselves and doin somethin they shouldnt. that suppressor i have is a real instigator i'll tell ya :rolleyes:

Hey, no surprise.

There are all kinds of liberal veterans floating around out there in the Silver Tsunami; so, no free passes or pity for the pitfalls of unconstrained and Inductive Reasoning.

To turn in (or hand down) a firearm quietly or privately as we age may have some merit (some day) IMO, but to go public with an exhibition of his pyscological transference..?

No man is beyond reproach; fail!

Hey, no surprise.

There are all kinds of liberal veterans floating around out there in the Silver Tsunami; so, no free passes or pity for the pitfalls of unconstrained and Inductive Reasoning.

To turn in (or hand down) a firearm quietly or privately as we age may have some merit (some day) IMO, but to go public with an exhibition of his pyscological transference..?

No man is beyond reproach; fail!

He is an avid hunter and his son was killed in the Army over sea's from a road side bomb. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Why destroy a rifle ?
I do understand the "Need to do Something"...but to destroy an item that has nothing to do with the evil actions of another makes no sense to me.
I am assuming here that the owner is a law abiding US citizen...so why destroy your rifle when you committed no crime ?
Its not like rifles are "The One Ring" and corrupt their owners to do evil deeds and evil ends...
Andy

I don't care what he does. But will note that he'll next needs to destroy all of his $100 bills so that the drug dealers don't use them in a crime once they get ahold of them.

The Vietnam War was the last war that we had a draft that forced Americans to fight. No telling what his politics was when drafted but we know what they are today. Today's soldier is a volunteer with his own reasons to fight, much different than those forced to battle.o_O

It's a publicity stunt. How would cutting up HIS rifle save lives? Unless he was planning on doing something dumb. People just don't get it. Even gun owners.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top