JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad, guess he was not a true Patriot...believe it or not most on here and gun owners of today are not either. They would hand over their guns in a heart beat to the Fed's if they come knocking.

Sad, guess he was not a true Patriot...believe it or not most on here and gun owners of today are not either. They would hand over their guns in a heart beat to the Fed's if they come knocking.
They will not come knocking and ask for your guns .THEY WILL COME KICK DOWN YOUR DOOR TAKE YOU AWAY WITH YOUR GUNS .and tell your Neighbors you are a child molester .and even though you had no contact with a kid in the last twenty years . your neighbor will believe them . always answer your door gun in hand

If only we could solve this problem some how .mmmmmmmmmmm maybe some more law enforcement officers should ask more questions like .why are we using a SWAT team to knock on this guy's door who has never did anything EVER MMMMMMM

I feel guilty as hell I don't have a dozen of them in several calibers.
:(
Brutus Out
I have half a dozen in different caliber and different colors .and my guilt is really really getting to me .so that's why I built a short one lol MVIMG_20180227_195755.jpg MVIMG_20180227_195814.jpg

Fed's if they come knocking. Is better to make them happy and proud. Then have a shoot out with 6 swat team pro's sporting full dress AR's, on the front steps with your bathrobe on.
might be worth giving the #'s that match 2 u

Depends this is a slippery slope why are they raiding your house .if you didn't do anything you might want to but check them at the front door like someone else said some will just hand over there GUNS because they say to others might not .THOSE THAT TRADE THERE SWORD FOR A PLOW WILL BE WORKING FOR THE ONE WHO KEPT HIS SWORD .lol something like that

LOL, I saw that pic, Think I'll go rip mine apart with my fingers. It's dusty and hasn't been cleaned since last spring

Aaaaaaaa I'l do it tomorrow

Ive seen pic of pink AR's but not the right pink, has to be almost red. I don't want one enough to BUY one, lol

I fear this hysteria is going to increase in voracity until this nation see's another incredibly destructive blow to our gun right's! Tragic as that will be, I really hope that nobody on this forum will be caught by surprise as this has been the goal ALL ALONG!!!!:(

Since I dont have an AR, Anyone that is feeling guilty and wants to turn theirs in somewhere... Get ahold of me and I can give you directions to the gun donation center here in Salem :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top