JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
guilt ?
looking at this as if the is in his name aka registered
how about this nam vet, pstd ? new gun laws. PTSD (crazy)
Hmmmm take away guns, go to jail, loose the crazy money

Old vet might get $3800 a month ptsd. turn in $500 AR or loose $3800 a month, Hmmmm how many $500 Ar's will $3800 buy each month in parts

i made sure to check on my ARs when i got home from work friday... didnt want them gettin out all by themselves and doin somethin they shouldnt. that suppressor i have is a real instigator i'll tell ya :rolleyes:

You should go back and comfort them. Maybe clean their gas tubes, wipe down their feed ramps...AR's have feelings too. Say something like now now babies...don't listen to those whackbats, it's not your fault. :(

The vet gave his to the local county coppers. He may have been making statement.
ya gotta know, He didn't have just 1
that vid of the gun being cut up has nothing to do with this

One AR dies, another one is born.... circle of life, and all that. :rolleyes:

Fresh off the 5D-Tactical jig this afternoon! ;)
44E09D74-79C1-4E0F-AEF7-095AE162A52D.jpeg 02C5AC95-C8E7-4FA0-9A36-8F27EAA3B9F1.jpeg

Sitting here watching the news and they interviewed a Vietnam veteran that felt sorry for the parents of the Florida shooting and turned in his AR-15's to be destroyed.:confused:o_O

I am at a complete loss of words and not sure what to even think! I have looked for a link but can't find one.
He has 30 more buried some place, bought them before the dip in prices hoping to resell for a profit.
Seems reasonable to me.

The Vietnam War was the last war that we had a draft that forced Americans to fight. No telling what his politics was when drafted but we know what they are today. Today's soldier is a volunteer with his own reasons to fight, much different than those forced to battle.o_O
Yeah, sometimes they're just gang bangers trying to train their gang.
Other times they're Christian "crusaders" who just want to "purify" the earth.

Point is, serving in the military doesn't automatically make somebody a good person. Sure some people can benefit as an individual from service, but that doesn't default them as a good person.

Yeah, sometimes they're just gang bangers trying to train their gang.
Other times they're Christian "crusaders" who just want to "purify" the earth.

Point is, serving in the military doesn't automatically make somebody a good person. Sure some people can benefit as an individual from service, but that doesn't default them as a good person.

Young people have no idea how the draft affected people and most old guys have forgotten. Add that to the guys experience over there and there is no telling why he now does what he did. Media portrays him as a leader for what the gun community should do. Most of us would rather pick our own leaders.o_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top