JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lets put this into perspective there are what 325,946,032 (as of Wednesday) people in the USA. He is 1. He is old enough to have served in Vietnam that makes him at least 62 years of age and that is if he was one of the very last troops sent to Vietnam and was still 17 when he started training. So he's much more likely to be 65+ Now I hope I do not offend anyone here but 65 is plenty old enough to have started loosing your marbles (to use highly technical terms) so that this ONE guy did this means nothing past a video/sound bit on TV.

So a handful of people are willfully destroying their own property because they feel guilty about something they had nothing to do with. I'm hoping their next step was to call a psychiatrist and set up an appointment to discuss why they feel guilty when they shouldn't.

So we've heard of maybe 6 people across the country that have done this.

But, let's say 100,000 gun owners across the country couldn't handle their own false guilt and decided to do the same thing with their AR's. How much of an impact would that have on these events? Zero. It would have zero impact. Because feel good bullsh!t like this doesn't solve problems. It doesn't stop evil. It doesn't prevent evil from getting the weapons it needs to do what it does.

It is a wasteful, meaningless action meant to try and settle some false guilt these people harbor. They need some professional help.

I wonder, how many of them destroyed their cars after the Nice, France attack? Or do the same thing every time a drunk driver mows someone down? How many of them toss out their booze so that someone, somewhere else in the country, won't drive drunk? How many threw out their knives when the various stabbing attacks happened? This is just so ridiculous.

Last Edited:
Sitting here watching the news and they interviewed a Vietnam veteran that felt sorry for the parents of the Florida shooting and turned in his AR-15's to be destroyed.:confused:o_O

I am at a complete loss of words and not sure what to even think! I have looked for a link but can't find one.
This is further proof of the devastating effects of agent orange.

So what happens if law enforce saw cuts the receiver and sells the it? We all know the AR lower receiver is the gun and saw cutting the receiver destroys the gun.

Ok I agree with everybody so far but....
1) The man's son was killed in combat. That's a hard row to hoe.
2) He has the right to do that. He lives in the land of the free.
The bigger question is why have we all been made aware of this?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top