JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So we may have crossed paths, but I would have been a lowly, unmemorable sophomore - no senior would have given me a 2nd look ;)

Must have been so terribly hard for you to live with all those years since. :( You should sue for reparations. :s0058:

;)

Don't get caught having a penis.

Overt masculinity! o_O

I believe they prefer, Toxic masculinity. It will be interesting when 'they' run out of people to be against and begin to eat themselves. That really is toxic or cancerous.

In Oakland, Ca they forbid a gun shop from having a gun painted on the store front. As if a picture of a gun is the real problem in Oakland. If pictures are so powerful why doesn't one of the 2A hold any weight?

My kids graduated from OCHS. I spent lots of time and money there.

We have heard grumblings of old Pete losing his firepower for many years, but til now nothing has changed.

Oregon City has never been a part of Portland, til now. The important people of Oregon City are turning our once great town into a little Beaverton, and we hate that!

That the snowflakes of the Portland metro area have their left-handed tentacles wrapped around Oregon City is disgusting.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
This crap is ridiculous, South Albany changed their mascot just this year. The students felt that seeing the word "Rebels" everywhere made them uncomfortable, and wanted something a little less hateful. o_O I don't know if they decided on the new name yet. Maybe the "Fluffy Unicorns"?

Well this is about as bubblegumed as bubblegum gets, really what next my old school was the Mustangs, which was interesting as about the time I was in Highschool Mustang Ranch was at its hay day. I digress, they will probably ban horses being wild as we it symbolizes our oppression of wild horses. This country is turning to shirt, and yes yes I know every generation says this. And if you think this is the same your a fool. Not in our nations history was rights removed and direction of feelings and free thought redirected like it is now. There is a huge difference in say being a tree hugger and wanting to save trees and telling people they can't own wood.

Freedom of expression is now freedom of suppression .

More like the snowflakes of California and their tentacles....
PLEASE Im from calif 15yrs ago ....oregon has become far more left than calif which is turning purple and why I sold my property getting ready to move from this leftist bastion where gun owners vote demorat a guaranteed vote for more gun control :rolleyes: like all double standards demorats

wake up people oregon and washington are both trying real hard to out do california with the over the top kitchy leftist ideology

Last Edited:

We have heard grumblings of old Pete losing his firepower for many years, but til now nothing has changed.

Oregon City has never been a part of Portland, til now. The important people of Oregon City are turning our once great town into a little Beaverton, and we hate that!

That the snowflakes of the Portland metro area have their left-handed tentacles wrapped around Oregon City is disgusting.

WAYNO.

Yep. We'll be leaving OC eventually. Looks like we'll have to get a little farther out just to be able to have a little separation from the spread of these loonies in Portland. When we moved here in the 70's, OC was considered so far 'out there' as to be thought of as extremely rural. Today it's so busy it's lost its charm :(

PLEASE Im from calif 15yrs ago ....oregon has become far more left than calif which is turning purple and why I sold my property getting ready to move from this leftist bastion where gun owners vote demorat a guaranteed vote for more gun control :rolleyes: like all double standards demorats

wake up people oregon and washington are both trying real hard to out do california with the over the top kitchy leftist ideology

California turning purple? Only because purple is PAST blue.

wwf2ag.jpg

But then.....I heard that the students voted for the change. Not that I really care but.....

Good_ol_days.png

Aloha, Mark

The public school system where we erase the history we don't like.
I don't know if this was tongue in cheek or not, but it is actually spot on. I think humanity as a whole has a propensity for erasing or maybe misquoting history. However I believe the public school systems do it in a nefarious fashion.

Another OC alum here - this is ridiculous to the extreme. The city, the county, the state, this country are all turning to sh!t because of people that have turned their backs on history, on reality. Screw 'em all. My daughter will never be part of the public school system I grew up in, and that's something I'm thankful for.
Right there with ya!

WAYNO.
I think it's pretty funny how that light rail dead-ends on 99E.. a great big FU from the peeps in the hills!.
makes me sick

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads