JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Article here

Excerpt:
I could see guns used for hunting and for self-defense, with the caveat that military weapons were unnecessary. I could see guns used for target shooting, with the caveat that military weapons should only be owned by and used at commercial shooting ranges.
But I never could see guns used for a well-regulated militia, and I never could see guns used for protection against tyranny. I always found those far-fetched ideas.
Well, maybe I was wrong.

Strange to see a title like that. And even crazier to see a tribune paper output something like that. This is the effect and revelation that I hope more people will gather from current events!

I'll call it a qualified positive.
Maybe, just maybe she really gets the true purpose of the Second Amendment.

It's not true because many schools taught kids that......

Its-all-about-Deer-Hunting.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Few people that don't carry a knife feel the need too till they need to cut something....

I guess some progress with these anti gun people is better then nothing.

Seeing a lot of comments "where are the second amendment people to stand up to these cops"
Which used to be "these cops need to take away their firearms"

It seems like a lot of "you need to do this" and "you need to do that" and not a lot of "I need to do this"

Most figure it out a little too late like after the home invasion or after the government took all their means of home defense.

I read the article... it deteriorates toward the end saying (paraphrasing) "2A people expected a tyrannical government under a Democrat president, but we should have military guns because Orange Man Bad"!

More phucking BS from another mentally unstable twit with the internal fortitude of a newborn sea turtle.

o_O:rolleyes:

I think the US Constitution gives a pretty clear reason for the second amendment in article 1 section 8:

"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;"

I've probably mentioned it before but worth mentioning again.

I think the US Constitution gives a pretty clear reason for the second amendment in article 1 section 8:

"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;"

I've probably mentioned it before but worth mentioning again.
Can't argue feelings with facts:oops:.

If you could everyone would be pro gun...

Most of them PHREAK TFO over spiders, is them killing one of THOSE murder, too? o_O:rolleyes:

My poor daughter can dissect about anything for biology or pre med.

I was in the attic yesterday and she has a massive fear of spiders - she can spot a 1/8" spider from 20' away in a dark house, but I couldn't just drop down from the attic so I told her she had to take care of it.

Big ol wolf spider. The warrior noises and stomping that commenced had my wife jumping off an online meeting and come running out of the office thinking I had lost my bubblegum and was putting holes in the walls.

Funny but knowing how bad her fear is I was damn proud.

Last Edited:
Just hunting is

Living is murder. Even eating lettuce is three times worse for greenhouse gas emissions. By our very existence land is being taken up that would allow more animals to exist in it's stead.

Some people just don't understand that our existence comes at a cost.

I embrace it and bear the cost myself instead of some meat processor doing the dirty work.

My wife said to me the other night "I'm glad you aren't a pussy". I am too, so many people wouldn't be able to blast an animals brains all over a field and rip it's organs out for their nightly meal.

Do I feel bad? A little, but my stomach is full. And I respect the cost my existence brings, and try and make my life worth it.

Article here

Excerpt:

Strange to see a title like that. And even crazier to see a tribune paper output something like that. This is the effect and revelation that I hope more people will gather from current events!

You know, I used to have neighbors who though that way too. We live in downtown Birmingham Alabama and last week, as we were sweeping up all of the broken glass and boarding up windows in looted stores, they changed their minds.

Article here

Excerpt:

It's a letter to the editor, not a news article.

Don't give sea turtles a bad name. They know that to survive many will sacrifice for only one or two survivors. These people all get private security and gated communities. The worst thing they have to face is their own ignorance. Liberals never understand til they are hurt by the very laws they make up. Their needs to be penalties when you lie ,cheat ,steal, and kill.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top