JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That article is pure crap
Trump using the military against PEACEFUL protesters. . .
2nd Amendment people need to use guns to stop Trump the dictator

Another liberal retard

probably because the left is now using weapons to take over and hold places like Capitol Hill.
Convenient isn't it? When it fits your (the article author not you T_V) narrative should you support it.

That's the biggest pisser right there with these individuals, they can be easily swayed.

And the weird looks one gets when you open a box with the front sight of your pistol.

You Heathen. You are supposed to drop the mag on your 1911 and open the box with the lips like a real man. If its sharp enough to slit your thumb open as you insert ammo it will cut the tape on your box. ;)

The article is not an article.

As mentioned it's a letter to the editor.

Although an interesting opinion, it's an opinion none the less. Everyone has an opinion.

One can take the said opinion letter as Pam, the letter writer, being a stereotypical "Karen" on up towards a "Karen" beginning to awake from a deep dark slumber.

Not 2A "Woke", as it were, by any means.

But at least not slumbering while standing amidst the rest of the sheeple...

People like this, they need to take a visit to a Slaughter House.
Any Slaughter House, for any "meat" related dish they enjoy.

That's double racist

F8655F59-FE5C-4128-9DAA-7FB8A19FB442.gif

I read the article... it deteriorates toward the end saying (paraphrasing) "2A people expected a tyrannical government under a Democrat president, but we should have military guns because Orange Man Bad"!

More phucking BS from another mentally unstable twit with the internal fortitude of a newborn sea turtle.

o_O:rolleyes:

I disagree. I think that was mostly spot on.

From early on, I feared Trump would be going down this road. I hoped his actions would be limited to being a useful idiot, but the longer he was in power, the more he acted like a tyrant, and recently, more like a paranoid tyrant. Had I known his history better, it would have been obvious, but I mostly ignore such people, unless they are put into a position of real power.

The right has not disappointed me either in that many don't see him as wrong for doing the very thing that they feared from Obama.

I guess it is really true - the old idiom of any issue really depending on whose ox is being gored and not on the principle itself. :( Sad, but true.

TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome can be taken two different ways. I take it to mean that hard core Trump supporters are deluded enough that they just do not see the danger their chosen one presents - the very actions they accuse the left of being capable of are those which Trump has actually acted upon. But they just can't see it - or most can't. This is simply "hero worship" - it seems he can do no wrong in their eyes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top